Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: nahimgood
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 05/05/2018, 22:57
Replies: 94
Views: 20,851
Posted By nahimgood
I don't recommend dealing with this seller. Will...

I don't recommend dealing with this seller. Will not offer a money back guarantee if you aren't satisfied. Other providers for this price well offer this.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 07/08/2017, 20:04
Replies: 29
Views: 5,630
Posted By nahimgood
pmd

pmd
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 07/07/2017, 23:23
Replies: 4
[Buying] PUBG ESP / Cheat
Views: 858
Posted By nahimgood
Yeah I know that. I can usually tell when people...

Yeah I know that. I can usually tell when people are trying to scam me, and I have a pretty rigorous process to make sure i'm not going to get ripped off.

Thanks for the heads up everyone, i've...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 07/07/2017, 00:40
Replies: 4
[Buying] PUBG ESP / Cheat
Views: 858
Posted By nahimgood
PUBG ESP / Cheat

Only purchasing from reputable sellers. PM me your price/features and we'll talk.

Already was contacted by one scammer claiming he was on the Helios framework, beware of anyone claiming this.
Forum: DayZ Trading 01/02/2015, 16:29
Replies: 11
Views: 2,266
Posted By nahimgood
Well with someone saying this in your thread...

Well with someone saying this in your thread without any proof of the hack working I doubt it will sell :P
Forum: DayZ Trading 01/02/2015, 16:23
Replies: 11
Views: 2,266
Posted By nahimgood
You have a trail offer? I can test and write a...

You have a trail offer? I can test and write a review.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.