Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: rotabato
Forum: Seafight 01/23/2013, 16:34
Replies: 62
Views: 6,801
Posted By rotabato
I did not understand! shot a npc and I give f5...

I did not understand!
shot a npc and I give f5 and it works?
to do something more?
Forum: Seafight 01/20/2013, 15:27
Replies: 79
Views: 11,090
Posted By rotabato
dont work it`s fakee

dont work
it`s fakee
Forum: Seafight 12/27/2012, 20:53
Replies: 12
Views: 1,518
Posted By rotabato
Exclamation extra cannon cheaters

anyone know how many cannons can be put on the ship to hit a tower 6 ka
please send me a PM

:handsdown:

SEAFIGHT: extra cannon cheaters - YouTube
Forum: Seafight 12/26/2012, 12:08
Replies: 46
Views: 3,952
Posted By rotabato
Exclamation Zip_Eyes™ as you do to put as many cannons on...

Zip_Eyes™
as you do to put as many cannons on the ship?
fiddler2 is with?
Forum: Seafight 12/25/2012, 16:14
Replies: 46
Views: 3,952
Posted By rotabato
does not work, I did the steps you said but does...

does not work, I did the steps you said but does not work
put a video in which it looks like you do
Forum: Seafight 12/18/2012, 13:43
Replies: 16
Views: 2,390
Posted By rotabato
does not work either, the gold bug is also a fake...

does not work either, the gold bug is also a fake because it does not work
Forum: Seafight 12/14/2012, 14:34
Replies: 96
Views: 16,285
Posted By rotabato
The bug does not work To you it works? is there...

The bug does not work
To you it works? is there any way to do wrong??

1 - I take the boat to the chart
2 - I open fiddler (violinist) and vy to stock
3 - all the guns out of the covers and the...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.