Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: trollmen
Forum: Valorant Trading 07/14/2022, 17:18
Replies: 366
Views: 239,770
Posted By trollmen
Soz to bother you but the discord link is still...

Soz to bother you but the discord link is still invalid lmao
Forum: Valorant Trading 07/14/2022, 15:15
Replies: 366
Views: 239,770
Posted By trollmen
Hey, the discord link is dead and im interested...

Hey, the discord link is dead and im interested in your product before u close sales, any new link?
Forum: Valorant Trading 07/21/2021, 13:08
Replies: 244
Views: 99,808
Posted By trollmen
Added you, so far seems interesting :)

Added you, so far seems interesting :)
Forum: Valorant Trading 05/18/2021, 14:58
Replies: 191
Views: 53,543
Posted By trollmen
+vouch its working quite well for the price it...

+vouch its working quite well for the price it has, will update if something happens.

EDIT 31.05:
Overall is working good, but u need to know how to configure the aim, that will take you some...
Forum: Valorant Trading 05/14/2021, 16:15
Replies: 9
Views: 779
Posted By trollmen
any vouch?

any vouch?
Forum: Valorant 05/08/2021, 13:42
Replies: 7
Views: 1,402
Posted By trollmen
if u want a free ban, gooooo

if u want a free ban, gooooo
Forum: Valorant 05/08/2021, 13:28
Replies: 3
Views: 1,094
Posted By trollmen
Go get aryel scripts they are pretty good and...

Go get aryel scripts they are pretty good and they were 10$ or so
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/02/2021, 03:55
Replies: 33
Views: 3,653
Posted By trollmen
Are u selling lview? p2c ftw lmaoo

Are u selling lview? p2c ftw lmaoo
Forum: Valorant 03/18/2021, 00:04
Replies: 18
Views: 5,641
Posted By trollmen
I think thats pretty unreliable, the detected...

I think thats pretty unreliable, the detected product was your one aka woofer not the cheat itself.

And for prove it I was even going to pay for a rewoof and play clean to confirm woofer was...
Forum: Valorant 02/25/2021, 20:07
Replies: 18
Views: 5,641
Posted By trollmen
Pls dont lie he didnt compensated me shit (didnt...

Pls dont lie he didnt compensated me shit (didnt even gave me a free rewoof to try the new version) and told me to fuck off, banning me from discord lmao stop trying to wash that scam woofer.
Forum: Valorant 02/23/2021, 22:50
Replies: 18
Views: 5,641
Posted By trollmen
Hahahaha he banned me too when I told him he was...

Hahahaha he banned me too when I told him he was detected, threated me like shit, deleted my ticket and chat + banned me from his discord:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Valorant 02/21/2021, 05:08
Replies: 4,758
Views: 1,320,895
Posted By trollmen
Cheating.win are scammers, reselling...

Cheating.win are scammers, reselling supportcheats, they will give u any excuse to not refund ur money, they closed their forum topic due to ppl starting to tell the truth about how they offer a...
Forum: Valorant Trading 02/19/2021, 20:10
Replies: 136
Views: 37,930
Posted By trollmen
Edited 21/02: Support still being nice but I...

Edited 21/02: Support still being nice but I asked for a refund since, sadly, cheat crashed every match. Now I'm just waiting disruptt to start the refund process, will update this when that happens...
Forum: Valorant Trading 02/11/2021, 15:49
Replies: 3
Views: 1,144
Posted By trollmen
Looks pretty much like a scam: ...

Looks pretty much like a scam:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

actual prices on website:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Valorant Trading 12/14/2020, 21:43
Replies: 18
Views: 3,251
Posted By trollmen
vouches or discord?

vouches or discord?
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 10/18/2020, 11:27
Replies: 299
Views: 63,810
Posted By trollmen
Everything ok! Ty sir.

Everything ok!

Ty sir.
Forum: Valorant Trading 06/22/2020, 15:34
Replies: 52
Views: 30,799
Posted By trollmen
Well esp tracks correctly, i've seen better ofc...

Well esp tracks correctly, i've seen better ofc but its not bad for the price, it works pretty good, you can dominate the game with this. I miss having a discord but besides that their esp is solid...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 11/17/2019, 15:40
Replies: 12
Views: 725
Posted By trollmen
I requested u a trade and sent u dm, I'm...

I requested u a trade and sent u dm, I'm interested.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/17/2019, 18:16
Replies: 1
Views: 181
Posted By trollmen
hi interested i send u pm

hi interested i send u pm
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.