Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Krzysztof1997
Forum: League of Legends 02/20/2016, 12:40
Replies: 3
Views: 1,464
Posted By Krzysztof1997
Thank you, but repairing client didn't help. Do...

Thank you, but repairing client didn't help.
Do you know guys something like wtfast, but free?
Forum: League of Legends 02/16/2016, 17:59
Replies: 3
Views: 1,464
Posted By Krzysztof1997
High ping and packet's loss EUNE

Hello guys :)
I'm writing to you, becouse I have problem with lags on EUNE.
With wtfast was ok, but now it's not free, so I'm looking for some program like wtfast or tip how to stop packet's loss...
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/30/2015, 01:06
Replies: 1,827
Views: 369,164
Posted By Krzysztof1997
I started using the bot couple minutes ago and it...

I started using the bot couple minutes ago and it is working great! :D
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/18/2013, 23:04
Replies: 48
Views: 3,916
Posted By Krzysztof1997
Your age - : -16 Why you want to be tester? - :...

Your age - : -16
Why you want to be tester? - : -Because I want find best private server DO.
How long you play DarkOrbit? - : - ~2 years(2010-2012)
Did you like Bigpoint? - : -Nope, because bp...
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/03/2013, 20:01
Replies: 174
Views: 16,371
Posted By Krzysztof1997
Do you need still beta testers?:D (you edited...

Do you need still beta testers?:D
(you edited post after entry "Testers-
- CrazyBiatch
- dani3390
- the-terror
Admin-
-KratonVsPande
-Brla
)
If you need:
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/12/2013, 00:00
Replies: 288
Views: 23,995
Posted By Krzysztof1997
Don't working:(spacemap and hangar)

Don't working:(spacemap and hangar)
Forum: Freebies 01/31/2013, 18:25
Replies: 67
Views: 2,302
Posted By Krzysztof1997
25

25
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/10/2013, 06:28
Replies: 9
Views: 613
Posted By Krzysztof1997
I'm looking for link with 2 or 6 months premium and BB

Hello!
I had link with 2012, but i made account from old links and i have only 2 weeks premium;/
Do you have new link?
Sorry for my english.
Greetings
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/08/2013, 06:42
Replies: 206
Views: 7,731
Posted By Krzysztof1997
78

78
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.