Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ironcake
Forum: Browsergames 12/08/2012, 01:33
Replies: 774
Views: 262,179
Posted By ironcake
Confirmed, white screen after restart bot a few...

Confirmed, white screen after restart bot a few times.
Forum: Browsergames 11/22/2012, 11:34
Replies: 774
Views: 262,179
Posted By ironcake
I think a auto refresh function should solve the...

I think a auto refresh function should solve the blue screen and lost connection problem. May be once each hour.

And 1 more thing. If bot scan 0 item, it should ignore waiting time before scanning...
Forum: Browsergames 11/15/2012, 02:58
Replies: 774
Views: 262,179
Posted By ironcake
I got problem with Pop-ups in game (Quest...

I got problem with Pop-ups in game (Quest pop-up), whenever it pop-ups, bot stops working. It happens regulary. Need helps.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.