Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TheQuadratos
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2013, 22:31
Replies: 1,180
Views: 180,890
Posted By TheQuadratos
Operating System: Windows 8 I can start the...

Operating System: Windows 8
I can start the Injector and got the "OK-Message" but when I start G4-Box or the patcher_cf.exe the game dont blow up. What can I do?
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.