Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Fykick
Forum: Guild Wars 2 10/20/2012, 06:38
Replies: 2
Views: 1,026
Posted By Fykick
New Shortbow - Wintersbark

1 Eldritch Scroll + 1 Gift of Ice + 100 Mystic Coins + 250 Ancient Short-Bow Stave

imgur: the simple image sharer ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

imgur: the simple image sharer...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 10/19/2012, 10:03
Replies: 3
Views: 2,456
Posted By Fykick
Yeah haha, my bad, fixed

Yeah haha, my bad, fixed
Forum: Guild Wars 2 10/19/2012, 08:03
Replies: 3
Views: 2,456
Posted By Fykick
Black Lion Chest dropping halloween skins

I'm sure you guys probably have seen this, but for those that haven't, apparently Black lion chests are gonna be dropping weapon skins.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 10/17/2012, 22:51
Replies: 2
Views: 501
Posted By Fykick
WTS Level 80 Necro FULL EXOTIC

Level 80 Sylvari Condition Necro
PVP rank 23
30g currently
Full exotic gear
Deathwish/Zhaitan's Reach/Malefacterym
All Khilbron's equipment
Emerald Accessories

Also will throw in another...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 10/10/2012, 08:14
Replies: 0
Views: 562
Posted By Fykick
Anyone use this stuff in game?

This isn't a request for a guild, so I didn't post in guild thread. But I'm looking for people who actually use these exploits in game to make dungeoning easier. It seems like everyone I find, guilds...
Forum: GW2 Guides & Strategies 10/06/2012, 00:16
Replies: 23
Views: 9,523
Posted By Fykick
Anyone know of the location of the other...

Anyone know of the location of the other summonable pets? Please Pm me if you really care about it being public knowledge or something.
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/03/2012, 02:26
Replies: 1,331
Views: 326,008
Posted By Fykick
endurance is already server sided. so no go on...

endurance is already server sided. so no go on endurance hacks.
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/02/2012, 19:51
Replies: 1,331
Views: 326,008
Posted By Fykick
No..I've been pm'd twice from people telling me...

No..I've been pm'd twice from people telling me they were reporting me cuz I zipped past them in a zone or teleported to a poi in front of them. But no ban yet...

This morning I typed "FUCK YOU...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 10/02/2012, 09:17
Replies: 229
Views: 124,030
Posted By Fykick
American here, looking for a guild to run...

American here, looking for a guild to run dungeons with, who I don't have to hide exploits from.

Level 80 necro
In game handle is fykick.2569

Send me a mail or private message if you know of...
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/02/2012, 03:54
Replies: 1,331
Views: 326,008
Posted By Fykick
Thirded.

Thirded.
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/18/2012, 23:06
Replies: 189
Views: 68,545
Posted By Fykick
If someone could verify that infinite endurance...

If someone could verify that infinite endurance and no clip is in fact working like originally advertised, I might could see paying for this.
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.