Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: gryzon95
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 06/01/2024, 16:33
Replies: 0
Views: 459
Posted By gryzon95
Web developer searching for ideas

Hi everyone, I am a web developer with 6 years of experience. I have used tools/languages such as:

PHP (Laravel)
JavaScript, HTML (Vue)
MySQL

I am currently looking for additional work, and I...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 05/25/2013, 11:40
Replies: 5
Views: 807
Posted By gryzon95
Thank you, Master. Too bad the stupid jewelery...

Thank you, Master. Too bad the stupid jewelery create any half year :)
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 05/24/2013, 14:55
Replies: 5
Views: 807
Posted By gryzon95
[ PROBLEM / PYTANIE]Launcher na serwer no hamachi

Willkommen. Von der Spitze ich schreibe, dass ich wenig Deutsch kennen.Ich werde mein Bestes tun, um Ihr Problem zu beschreiben.Ich habe einen Server mit einem Freund nohamachi. Leider die einzige...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.