Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: triso
Forum: General Gaming Releases 06/29/2009, 06:23
Replies: 12
Views: 51,023
Posted By triso
thank you very much it is appreciated :) ...

thank you very much it is appreciated :)

EDIT : I tried and It didnt work... I am using vista 64bit
Forum: Aion 11/27/2008, 16:41
Replies: 9
Views: 1,422
Posted By triso
yeah I was thinkin about it...If I buy a Korean...

yeah I was thinkin about it...If I buy a Korean Account alrdy registered ...Should not I be able to play...you know just a month to try it out...atm I am playing WAR but I rly wanna experience the...
Forum: Aion 11/26/2008, 21:34
Replies: 9
Views: 1,422
Posted By triso
ok thanks guys I think I will wait for china OB...

ok thanks guys I think I will wait for china OB ...seriously the game will be awesome
Forum: Aion 11/26/2008, 17:13
Replies: 9
Views: 1,422
Posted By triso
Game Live in Korea but how can we play ?

Like the title says , now that the game is live how can we find a way to play the game ?...or where can I buy an Aion Key to play on their server ?

now that the game is live...do we still need to...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 09/21/2007, 02:29
Replies: 145
Views: 40,847
Posted By triso
dont work on : l2gold , l2extremereborn

dont work on : l2gold , l2extremereborn
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.