Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: fr3zhfinalz
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/30/2013, 06:52
Replies: 4
Views: 555
Posted By fr3zhfinalz
whats your offer for Gold 5 3v3?

whats your offer for Gold 5 3v3?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/14/2013, 06:14
Replies: 87
Views: 22,737
Posted By fr3zhfinalz
Vouch for this Booster! Very cooperative, skill...

Vouch for this Booster! Very cooperative, skill to carry team at high tiers, time-efficient, and always keeping in contact with the costumer. High recommendation for this booster for his awesome...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/25/2013, 19:00
Replies: 24
Views: 1,281
Posted By fr3zhfinalz
Hey EpicCure, since you are new to the scene, how...

Hey EpicCure, since you are new to the scene, how high do you think you will boost to?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/17/2013, 07:02
Replies: 455
Views: 31,584
Posted By fr3zhfinalz
So I was ranking and got into a game. I was top...

So I was ranking and got into a game. I was top lane riven. I'm gold 1 against an Irelia top plat 3. I lost my lane but Rumble gank for me and carried the team super hard! We won the game. At the end...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/14/2013, 03:03
Replies: 985
Views: 43,038
Posted By fr3zhfinalz
Good service and good prices, I recommend this...

Good service and good prices, I recommend this because they are always in contact with me and answered all my questions! If you compare prices, these guys are the best!

Bought another boost from...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/12/2013, 08:03
Replies: 985
Views: 43,038
Posted By fr3zhfinalz
Got tired of losing my series to Gold 3 from Gold...

Got tired of losing my series to Gold 3 from Gold 4...
so I ordered a boost and they completed my series! 100%
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
I vouch for these guys!...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/06/2012, 01:31
Replies: 1
Views: 491
Posted By fr3zhfinalz
Scammer and not to be trusted.

Scammer and not to be trusted.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/06/2012, 01:21
Replies: 23
Views: 1,665
Posted By fr3zhfinalz
I AM INTERESTED RIGHT NOW RIGHT AWAY! Skype:...

I AM INTERESTED RIGHT NOW RIGHT AWAY!

Skype: fr3zhfinalz12
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/06/2012, 01:15
Replies: 8
Views: 492
Posted By fr3zhfinalz
sorry to ask, but what server is this?

sorry to ask, but what server is this?
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.