Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Veltins777
Forum: Seafight 06/10/2021, 16:21
Replies: 2,183
Views: 624,768
Posted By Veltins777
I have a problem The bot no longer shoots NPS...

I have a problem
The bot no longer shoots NPS and monsters, bonus cards, raid, etc. it shoots everything.
Only on the normal cards it doesn’t shoot anymore, settings have not been changed and the...
Forum: Seafight 05/27/2021, 11:21
Replies: 2,183
Views: 624,768
Posted By Veltins777
It is no longer possible to accept quests, the...

It is no longer possible to accept quests, the program hangs each time
Forum: Seafight 04/30/2021, 20:44
Replies: 2,183
Views: 624,768
Posted By Veltins777
Thanks for your answer I had already read that,...

Thanks for your answer
I had already read that, but unfortunately I am not so computer savvy that I understand the whole thing.
I get to step 2 but then I don't get any further
Forum: Seafight 04/29/2021, 14:42
Replies: 2,183
Views: 624,768
Posted By Veltins777
I have the same problem, maybe someone could give...

I have the same problem, maybe someone could give you an answer.
I also paid money for a month, would not have liked to have paid it for free.

Thank-you
Forum: Seafight 01/12/2021, 16:50
Replies: 2,183
Views: 624,768
Posted By Veltins777
Ich kann mich nicht mehr im SF Collector...

Ich kann mich nicht mehr im SF Collector einloggen.
Da kommt seid heute ein Fenster wo ein blaues Infosymbol zu erkennen ist

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Seafight 10/18/2012, 17:28
Replies: 2,811
Views: 429,706
Posted By Veltins777
Das ist mir auch klar, aber leider klappt das...

Das ist mir auch klar, aber leider klappt das irgendwie nicht
Forum: Seafight 10/17/2012, 21:37
Replies: 2,811
Views: 429,706
Posted By Veltins777
Wie kommt man an einen key ?

Wie kommt man an einen key ?
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.