Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sir.riki
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 06/09/2013, 09:59
Replies: 0
Views: 329
Posted By sir.riki
Smile Acc darkorbit 17 lwl

Selling account on CZ1 496 367 478 bz
1,456,301 honor
LF-3(19) LF-4 (1)
8 BO2 shields
PET level 5
2 Havoc desing
GG -> Beta 41/48 Gamma 80/82 Zeta 84/111
I have finished three gates Alfa Beta...
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 06/08/2013, 17:10
Replies: 4
Views: 481
Posted By sir.riki
Selling account on CZ1 496 367 478 bz 1,456,301...

Selling account on CZ1 496 367 478 bz
1,456,301 honor
LF-3(19) LF-4 (1)
8 BO2 shields
PET level 5
2 Havoc desing
GG -> Beta 41/48 Gamma 80/82 Zeta 84/111
I have finished three gates Alfa Beta...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 06/08/2013, 12:25
Replies: 1
Views: 263
Posted By sir.riki
Sell acc CZ1 8 € !!

Selling account on CZ1 496 367 478 bz
1,456,301 honor
LF-3(19) LF-4 (1)
8 BO2 shields
PET level 5
2 Havoc desing
GG -> Beta 41/48 Gamma 80/82 Zeta 84/111
I have finished three gates Alfa Beta...
Forum: Freebies 01/13/2013, 01:50
Replies: 229
Views: 8,344
Posted By sir.riki
213

213
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/28/2012, 11:06
Replies: 1
Views: 473
Posted By sir.riki
PBDO BOT UPDATE

does anyone know how long can this last update??:rtfm::rtfm:
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/25/2012, 14:25
Replies: 7
Views: 546
Posted By sir.riki
Realy ban your acc :)

Realy ban your acc :)
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/25/2012, 14:11
Replies: 7
Views: 546
Posted By sir.riki
realy funny "kid"

realy funny "kid"
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/25/2012, 14:00
Replies: 7
Views: 546
Posted By sir.riki
IBOT BEST MAP FOR BOTTING

Hi I would like to ask What map is the best for botting box
And also I have a question if I have purchased IBOT license and I want to replace my old men id id Z5 then return?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/13/2012, 10:59
Replies: 8
Views: 773
Posted By sir.riki
and you mah bot: Zmatený: work?

and you mah bot: Zmatený: work?
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/13/2012, 10:23
Replies: 8
Views: 773
Posted By sir.riki
MahBOt big problem!

Hello I have a problem I'm doing everything as instructed but my license expired anyway even if I delete data IBOT C / users / pc / IBOT but still it does not work I have also established a new...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/06/2012, 16:01
Replies: 4
Views: 415
Posted By sir.riki
LICENS

Hello I would like to purchase a license for 1.99 GBP for 10 days through visa debit card
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/27/2012, 13:35
Replies: 7
Views: 508
Posted By sir.riki
shut up asshole sharap fking kid! go sleep nub

shut up asshole
sharap fking kid! go sleep nub
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/27/2012, 13:31
Replies: 7
Views: 508
Posted By sir.riki
OMg! ELITEPVPERS! FKNEL!!!:) 7 day and nothnig?...

OMg! ELITEPVPERS! FKNEL!!!:) 7 day and nothnig? fk!
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/27/2012, 13:26
Replies: 7
Views: 508
Posted By sir.riki
bot found

you can write the bot starts?
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/26/2012, 22:16
Replies: 8
Views: 1,032
Posted By sir.riki
omg! "program just wait and wait and wait for...

omg! "program just wait and wait and wait for what I have to pay then? still just waiting to jžš! already and when I ask who's shoes is the best and who's shoes you can pay visa card??
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/26/2012, 22:08
Replies: 8
Views: 1,032
Posted By sir.riki
some bot!?ONLINE?

Please operates a bot that you can pay any shoe that works right now!:handsdown:
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/24/2012, 19:27
Replies: 9
Views: 645
Posted By sir.riki
bossbot? please link

bossbot? please link
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/24/2012, 19:05
Replies: 9
Views: 645
Posted By sir.riki
work bot free

works now some free bot? if so please link
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.