Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: perdikkas
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/02/2008, 15:33
Replies: 151
Views: 35,685
Posted By perdikkas
Basicly Can I use it Free?and if yes plz tell me...

Basicly Can I use it Free?and if yes plz tell me how plz plz
:handsdown:
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/02/2008, 15:18
Replies: 151
Views: 35,685
Posted By perdikkas
Is that free?Coz I cant use it plz help

Is that free?Coz I cant use it
plz help
Forum: Cabal Online 11/02/2008, 15:10
Replies: 1
Views: 571
Posted By perdikkas
Hello Guys!Some help over here plx??

Guys can someone help me use cabalrider free in a private server plz??
I have CabalBot I open it but when I open cabalrider I must register and pay.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/31/2008, 15:29
Replies: 224
Views: 49,965
Posted By perdikkas
How can I do that for Private server???

How can I do that for Private server???
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/31/2008, 15:20
Replies: 1
Views: 687
Posted By perdikkas
HELLO!NEES SOME HELP!

hello guys!I wonder if some1 could tell me how to use a bot in a private server.If someone knows plz post smth a link maybe to download.Or a guide...
Thnx in advance!
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/31/2008, 15:04
Replies: 151
Views: 35,685
Posted By perdikkas
How can I use it free in a private server??

How can I use it free in a private server??
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.