Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: GameAlchemy
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/29/2013, 09:22
Replies: 674
Views: 129,471
Posted By GameAlchemy
thanks a lot next time, look through my...

thanks a lot

next time, look through my whole post you idiot
Forum: MapleStory 03/29/2013, 09:20
Replies: 4
Views: 2,908
Posted By GameAlchemy
http://puu.sh/2q1a1

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/29/2013, 08:01
Replies: 674
Views: 129,471
Posted By GameAlchemy
this is so confusing. i read the topic and all...

this is so confusing.
i read the topic and all but i still don't know how to use this
i downloaded alyssa fix which i guess was the pake and the "bundle of love" (i dont know what that's even for i...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/14/2012, 06:38
Replies: 1,201
Views: 107,804
Posted By GameAlchemy
i said it's NOT working whatever I put it on god...

i said it's NOT working whatever I put it on god damnit! somebody help me!!
:mad::mad:
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/14/2012, 02:27
Replies: 1,201
Views: 107,804
Posted By GameAlchemy
won't work, i'm trying all values even ones that...

won't work, i'm trying all values even ones that are less than 500. when it's over 500 id manager comes up and then exits and s4 starts. when i put it less, id manager comes up but s4 doesn't
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/12/2012, 07:33
Replies: 5,079
Views: 514,446
Posted By GameAlchemy
Ok, I got this to work, i'm usually editing x7...

Ok, I got this to work, i'm usually editing x7 file 25 of the game to modify my weapons, but like 20 seconds after I start my game, it says "Hacking Trial Detected". I even did it with rescue gun...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/12/2012, 06:01
Replies: 5,079
Views: 514,446
Posted By GameAlchemy
omg i need HELP i import them into the game with...

omg i need HELP i import them into the game with brackets like you said, but S4 client doesn't come up NOT WORKING
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/12/2012, 03:16
Replies: 5,079
Views: 514,446
Posted By GameAlchemy
*Also, when I run the files with zYan dev, is the...

*Also, when I run the files with zYan dev, is the S4 supposed to run with the logo changed to zYan Development: Expand your mind? Because i'm watching a tutorial on this. Also in the tutorial, the...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/12/2012, 03:07
Replies: 5,079
Views: 514,446
Posted By GameAlchemy
What do all the 260 zYan files in x7 do? I've...

What do all the 260 zYan files in x7 do? I've tried to run them but nothing really odd happened. How do I get S4 hacked?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/09/2012, 00:23
Replies: 1,201
Views: 107,804
Posted By GameAlchemy
omg this DOESN'T WORK, as SOON as i start it, the...

omg this DOESN'T WORK, as SOON as i start it, the s4 id manager comes up, and then it closes, and then s4 game comes up. i can never find a working hack for this game..
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.