Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: JHMonroe
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/08/2013, 07:00
Replies: 1,195
Views: 202,436
Posted By JHMonroe
Winblows 8 sucks anyway.............

Winblows 8 sucks anyway.............
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 01/04/2013, 21:01
Replies: 3,919
Views: 529,241
Posted By JHMonroe
Buffy thanks again for making this hack. I...

Buffy thanks again for making this hack.

I read somewhere that you might be adding the ability to port to gathering nodes. Do you plan on adding that functionality and if so any idea on time...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 12/28/2012, 18:49
Replies: 3,919
Views: 529,241
Posted By JHMonroe
Buffy please check your PM's .... I know I just...

Buffy please check your PM's .... I know I just purchased but I am a victim of an instant gratification society.

Thanks for making an all in one hack like this with the autosync.
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/23/2012, 00:04
Replies: 75
Views: 40,040
Posted By JHMonroe
Firstly.. Yes this is a great bot and the best...

Firstly.. Yes this is a great bot and the best out there for GW2 at the moment.

Secondly.. There is some randomness to the bot and the mesh certainly helps with this but if you have for instance...
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/26/2012, 02:58
Replies: 75
Views: 40,040
Posted By JHMonroe
I am not sure I get your point. Are you saying...

I am not sure I get your point. Are you saying that in its beta form it does not reply to whispers or mail? If you are that is true but you clearly have not read that which you quoted.

Also...
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/25/2012, 23:10
Replies: 75
Views: 40,040
Posted By JHMonroe
Talking Do people really not understand what Beta is? ...

Do people really not understand what Beta is? What makes it the best bot? Well its not... NOT YET that is. It certainly has the most potential out of any advertised bot for GW2. I believe when it...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.