Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: wrras61
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/07/2012, 19:32
Replies: 1,153
Views: 175,146
Posted By wrras61
Dude i got 25.000.000+ DMG x4 :D

Dude i got 25.000.000+ DMG x4
:D
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/07/2012, 09:22
Replies: 8
Views: 663
Posted By wrras61
i gona Make It ! i gona make Now the Ships

i gona Make It !

i gona make Now the Ships
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/07/2012, 09:15
Replies: 8
Views: 663
Posted By wrras61
Exclamation Darkorbit Clone!

I gona Make Darkorbt Clone i gona make pvp Online-
I gona Make My iris My Flax You Have Uridium:you Can Buy Uridium
My cubikon My Hitac Event! spacball I dont No?::::::::
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/06/2012, 23:00
Replies: 5
Views: 409
Posted By wrras61
I'm now as the Shippen

I'm now as the Shippen
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/06/2012, 22:56
Replies: 5
Views: 409
Posted By wrras61
I'm not saying today, but another time ok?

I'm not saying today, but another time ok?
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/06/2012, 22:45
Replies: 5
Views: 409
Posted By wrras61
Exclamation Noob remix

I gona Make a Noob remix :D
i gona make it Online !
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/06/2012, 21:37
Replies: 6
Views: 494
Posted By wrras61
You pro??

You pro??
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/06/2012, 21:31
Replies: 10
Views: 717
Posted By wrras61
?

?
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/06/2012, 21:28
Replies: 10
Views: 717
Posted By wrras61
?????? Yes that The LInk!

??????

Yes that The LInk!
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/06/2012, 21:27
Replies: 6
Views: 494
Posted By wrras61
You online Now?

You online Now?
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/06/2012, 21:26
Replies: 10
Views: 717
Posted By wrras61
Thats NOt The Link!

Thats NOt The Link!
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/06/2012, 21:16
Replies: 10
Views: 717
Posted By wrras61
thats Not The Link!

thats Not The Link!
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/06/2012, 21:05
Replies: 10
Views: 717
Posted By wrras61
Exclamation Dark orbit Click

::Free::
BigBoy
3000x
10 mp1
3 Flax Lvl 1
2 monate Premium:

Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
you can...
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/06/2012, 20:49
Replies: 6
Views: 494
Posted By wrras61
Exclamation URIDIUM WARS

WHO FE ?????? WHO HAVE CLAN WHO HAVE FULL IRIS ????? WHO TYP :rtfm:
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/02/2012, 20:20
Replies: 1,153
Views: 175,146
Posted By wrras61
2 AI's was attacking me and then i was almost...

2 AI's was attacking me and then i was almost dead and i pressed p and then i died but i when i died i was in 1-1 and cant move..
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/02/2012, 20:05
Replies: 1,153
Views: 175,146
Posted By wrras61
BUG

I HAVE BUG :D
Forum: Freebies 09/27/2012, 19:17
Replies: 37
Views: 1,384
Posted By wrras61
100

100
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/27/2012, 16:11
Replies: 1,153
Views: 175,146
Posted By wrras61
Clear pet.

Pet is clear!
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/27/2012, 16:01
Replies: 1,153
Views: 175,146
Posted By wrras61
Remix!

i gona Make Now Pet/.
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/26/2012, 21:14
Replies: 1,153
Views: 175,146
Posted By wrras61
Smile Remix !

I gona Help!
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/26/2012, 18:09
Replies: 58
Views: 10,079
Posted By wrras61
darkorbit bot

darkorbit bot
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/26/2012, 18:03
Replies: 58
Views: 10,079
Posted By wrras61
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/26/2012, 17:59
Replies: 58
Views: 10,079
Posted By wrras61
Darkorbit remix

Darkorbit Remix ::::
I can Make A remix ::::
I can NOt make 5-1 5-2 5-3 Cubikon
Lordakium kristallon Kristallin 2-8 Base 1-8 Base 3-8 Base I think I can Not make!:(
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/26/2012, 17:42
Replies: 58
Views: 10,079
Posted By wrras61
Dont work

Bot Work Noting !!!! :rtfm:
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/26/2012, 17:23
Replies: 58
Views: 10,079
Posted By wrras61
Smile Cheat save

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

CLIck :D
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.