Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: tazbunny
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 03/02/2013, 01:36
Replies: 22
Views: 3,747
Posted By tazbunny
Hallo Freund .... Ich möchte, dass die...

Hallo Freund .... Ich möchte, dass die Bestandsaufnahme versuchen ...

Ich kann verbringen

dank
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 02/16/2013, 00:07
Replies: 5
Views: 2,178
Posted By tazbunny
-- Classe PetSystem = {['Folder'] =...

-- Classe
PetSystem = {['Folder'] = QuestFolder.."io/pet/", ['Flag'] = "active_pet"}
-- Pet 1
PetSystem[1] =
{['Name'] = "Fenice Rossa", ['Level'] = 22, ['Item'] = 50512, ['StartingLevel'] =...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 02/15/2013, 23:04
Replies: 5
Views: 2,178
Posted By tazbunny
No friend .. I works with that now I get an...

No friend .. I works with that now I get an error:

connect: Connection refused
locale/germany/quest/questlib.lua:1557: `}' expected near `='
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 02/15/2013, 21:18
Replies: 5
Views: 2,178
Posted By tazbunny
Help with an error in the questlib.lua

I need a little help with a problem I have in questlib.lua fails, and I think it's because I have tucked functions .. but as I say I think that's

could you tell me where you put the lua functions?...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.