Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sanderdiniz
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 09/13/2026, 18:41
Replies: 4
Views: 592
Posted By sanderdiniz
100 dollars a month? What world is this...

100 dollars a month? What world is this salesperson living in? That’s absurd—it must be a joke, haha...
Forum: Mistfall Hunter Trading 08/31/2026, 19:46
Replies: 2
Views: 1,271
Posted By sanderdiniz
I spoke with Bong in person, and he plans to...

I spoke with Bong in person, and he plans to enhance his cheat—which has remained undetected since the game's launch—by adding auto-parry and auto-dodge features implemented directly into memory,...
Forum: Mistfall Hunter Trading 08/18/2026, 20:03
Replies: 21
Views: 1,461
Posted By sanderdiniz
Most of the tricks were detected, not just this...

Most of the tricks were detected, not just this one.
Forum: Mistfall Hunter Trading 08/12/2026, 18:26
Replies: 19
Views: 5,060
Posted By sanderdiniz
The cheat is actually very good, especially the...

The cheat is actually very good, especially the scripts section. However, the aimbot prediction is currently very poor and needs significant improvement.
Forum: Mistfall Hunter Trading 08/12/2026, 16:45
Replies: 28
Views: 2,381
Posted By sanderdiniz
I also tested the cheat. I purchased it yesterday...

I also tested the cheat. I purchased it yesterday and attempted to inject it, but I encountered an error (see attached image). The menu never appeared, and when I logged back in, I had already been...
Forum: Mistfall Hunter Trading 08/11/2026, 13:59
Replies: 28
Views: 2,381
Posted By sanderdiniz
Can anyone who bought it say if it works or if...

Can anyone who bought it say if it works or if it's a scam?
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 05/04/2025, 00:48
Replies: 24
Views: 4,373
Posted By sanderdiniz
My friends/colleagues at EPVP, SoulMask is back....

My friends/colleagues at EPVP, SoulMask is back. I'm going to do a little advertising. I've bought a lot from Bong, he's the coder. I've never seen a coder who's as attentive and treats the customer...
Forum: Mistfall Hunter Trading 04/24/2025, 16:12
Replies: 5
Views: 2,334
Posted By sanderdiniz
Functional cheat, with simple but complete esp,...

Functional cheat, with simple but complete esp, functional prediction objective, delivers what it promises. The memu is in Chinese, but it is very simple and to understand it, I took the image of the...
Forum: War Thunder Trading 04/20/2025, 15:04
Replies: 83
Views: 17,685
Posted By sanderdiniz
I bought the product yesterday and had a problem...

I bought the product yesterday and had a problem with the startup, but they fixed it immediately. The product/cheat is great, I will definitely buy it again. BurgerCheats is reliable.
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 06/30/2024, 18:00
Replies: 24
Views: 4,373
Posted By sanderdiniz
The cheat is functional, improvements are being...

The cheat is functional, improvements are being made. The support is incredible, the value is great, you can buy without fear.
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 06/13/2024, 12:51
Replies: 12
Views: 1,915
Posted By sanderdiniz
Only ESP works, the rest is no good. Aimbot...

Only ESP works, the rest is no good. Aimbot doesn't work, speed doesn't have a way to configure the key and regulate the speed, meaning it doesn't work.

They should show honesty and refund the...
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 06/10/2024, 23:34
Replies: 12
Views: 4,016
Posted By sanderdiniz
I bought the cheater for SoulMask (PURCHASED ...

I bought the cheater for SoulMask (PURCHASED
02/06/24
EXPIRES
07/02/24) and it was canceled today, what is the reason?

Login (badboyscheats): sanderdm ([Only registered and activated users can see links]). Order#51075
Forum: Rust Trading 04/22/2023, 23:29
Replies: 1
Views: 2,110
Posted By sanderdiniz
Not detected? I got banned today using ring. I...

Not detected? I got banned today using ring. I bought another acc and I want to know if it was a lack of using spoofer or it is detected.
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 04/20/2023, 01:13
Replies: 19
Views: 4,555
Posted By sanderdiniz
I've been subscribed to their website for a year...

I've been subscribed to their website for a year now, I've been a member of epvpers since 2013 and I'm deprived of buying a cheat. What is the reason for announcing cheats here if they only sell to...
Forum: Valorant Trading 02/27/2023, 23:40
Replies: 17
Views: 3,652
Posted By sanderdiniz
Up...

Up...
Forum: Valorant Trading 02/27/2023, 22:24
Replies: 17
Views: 3,652
Posted By sanderdiniz
ATTENTION, DO NOT BUY! I contacted the...

ATTENTION, DO NOT BUY!

I contacted the seller through the discord of the ad. He made sure the cheat was undetectable, knowing it wasn't. I took a ban before finishing the first match. He...
Forum: New World Trading 11/18/2022, 16:40
Replies: 95
Views: 19,751
Posted By sanderdiniz
I made the purchase but did not receive any...

I made the purchase but did not receive any confirmation or instruction email. It's not instantaneous, do I have to wait?
Forum: Paladins Trading 07/22/2022, 16:21
Replies: 10
[Selling] Dark Paladins
Views: 3,252
Posted By sanderdiniz
Big RrR, I bought a lot from you, I'm sanderdm on...

Big RrR, I bought a lot from you, I'm sanderdm on discord. Honest seller!
Forum: Paladins Trading 07/22/2022, 15:13
Replies: 58
Views: 14,172
Posted By sanderdiniz
I bought it on the 20th and it's still Frozen....

I bought it on the 20th and it's still Frozen. Too long to update.
Forum: Paladins Trading 07/21/2022, 01:39
Replies: 58
Views: 14,172
Posted By sanderdiniz
Cheat is frozen, unfortunately I can't use it.

Cheat is frozen, unfortunately I can't use it.
Forum: ARK: Survival Evolved Trading 06/29/2022, 15:13
Replies: 78
Views: 19,083
Posted By sanderdiniz
Functional for ark steam? Is this cheat from...

Functional for ark steam? Is this cheat from addictedcheats?
Forum: Rust Trading 12/02/2018, 13:06
Replies: 37
Views: 5,665
Posted By sanderdiniz
I'll add discord

I'll add discord
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 07/24/2018, 20:59
Replies: 175
Views: 26,557
Posted By sanderdiniz
I'm satisfied with the trick so far / perfect. I...

I'm satisfied with the trick so far / perfect. I would like to know if I make the purchase by the site (shaytan) I receive the key automatically? tks!
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 07/23/2018, 19:03
Replies: 421
Views: 122,087
Posted By sanderdiniz
Waiting in discord to make the purchase. ...

Waiting in discord to make the purchase.

May discord is Zang#2210
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 07/23/2018, 14:57
Replies: 6
Views: 1,070
Posted By sanderdiniz
Can someone confirm if it's legitimate, please?

Can someone confirm if it's legitimate, please?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.