Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Dorrian
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 02/10/2023, 11:20
Replies: 9
Views: 3,388
Posted By Dorrian
Does it happen only as PMC or can player scav be...

Does it happen only as PMC or can player scav be invisible too?
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/23/2009, 23:19
Replies: 310
Views: 92,478
Posted By Dorrian
WHOOT got it to work I Un installed AVG and then...

WHOOT got it to work I Un installed AVG and then tried to run it works great. I get a lil hic up now and then while running the bot kinda locks up trying to loot. But thanks for your help!
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/23/2009, 19:14
Replies: 310
Views: 92,478
Posted By Dorrian
Not sure on how Id do that with AVG is there a...

Not sure on how Id do that with AVG is there a SRProxy download thats clean with no virus?? Any other ways to get it to work? :rtfm:
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/23/2009, 13:37
Replies: 310
Views: 92,478
Posted By Dorrian
yes im admin and I re-downloaded it an same...

yes im admin and I re-downloaded it an same thing. Man this is so frustrating. Thanks for any help.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/23/2009, 13:00
Replies: 310
Views: 92,478
Posted By Dorrian
Windows cannot access the specified device,...

Windows cannot access the specified device, patch, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.
that's what I get when I try to use SRProxy same thing happens when I use...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/23/2009, 11:52
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,398,228
Posted By Dorrian
Thanks Ill do that now

Thanks Ill do that now
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/22/2009, 23:30
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,398,228
Posted By Dorrian
I press start bot in an area I want to hunt and...

I press start bot in an area I want to hunt and nothing happens. would using older version of nuconnector effect this ? Im using agbot 2.8.4
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/22/2009, 03:26
Replies: 2
Views: 710
Posted By Dorrian
not able to loot gold either and I have it...

not able to loot gold either and I have it selected in my inventory section. Any ideas?
Forum: General Gaming Releases 07/10/2008, 17:12
Replies: 12
Views: 2,744
Posted By Dorrian
Was it fixed in todays patch????

Was it fixed in todays patch????
Forum: General Gaming Releases 06/30/2008, 05:47
Replies: 19
Views: 13,683
Posted By Dorrian
Cool Anyone able to get this to work? Im doing...

Anyone able to get this to work? Im doing something totally wrong and not sure how to set i up can anyone break it down as simple as possible for noobs like me ^^
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.