Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 89
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ElDiablo96
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/09/2019, 19:51
Replies: 1
Views: 531
Posted By ElDiablo96
Please paste the full line of query

Please paste the full line of query
Forum: WarRock 07/17/2018, 22:43
Replies: 6
Views: 1,853
Posted By ElDiablo96
I'm sorry, I just tried to call you on this topic...

I'm sorry, I just tried to call you on this topic [emoji28]
Forum: WarRock 07/17/2018, 22:30
Replies: 6
Views: 1,853
Posted By ElDiablo96
I'm happy to see a new pserver of warrock. ...

I'm happy to see a new pserver of warrock.
Good luck :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 02/11/2018, 09:37
Replies: 1
Views: 518
Posted By ElDiablo96
Can u post a syslog from db? Sent from my...

Can u post a syslog from db?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 10/20/2017, 13:08
Replies: 3
Views: 475
Posted By ElDiablo96
Yes i have see this but notice all work with all...

Yes i have see this but notice all work with all empire and I not need to notice to all empire

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 10/19/2017, 23:50
Replies: 3
Views: 475
Posted By ElDiablo96
Shout chat via quesf

Hello guys, I'm trying to create an event but I'm stuck in a problem. Exist a function to send shout chat from server to client? For example: I have a npc and I pressed a button, this npc send a...
Forum: WarRock 07/13/2017, 21:52
Replies: 2
Views: 811
Posted By ElDiablo96
Www.warrockisdead.com

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: WarRock 07/06/2017, 10:39
Replies: 19
Views: 2,668
Posted By ElDiablo96
I hope that you say is true! 🤣

I hope that you say is true! 🤣
Forum: WarRock 07/06/2017, 10:30
Replies: 19
Views: 2,668
Posted By ElDiablo96
FreeWar server Files credits? Come on dude!

FreeWar server Files credits? Come on dude!
Forum: WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications 05/10/2017, 10:33
Replies: 42
Views: 14,733
Posted By ElDiablo96
Delete gsetting in bin folder and reopen...

Delete gsetting in bin folder and reopen application

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Forum: WarRock 04/17/2017, 20:18
Replies: 6
Views: 929
Posted By ElDiablo96
Is hard to unpack the new client but not...

Is hard to unpack the new client but not impossible.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Forum: WarRock 04/17/2017, 16:32
Replies: 10
Views: 1,378
Posted By ElDiablo96
BECAUSE THE SERVER IS CLOSED REMEMBER IF...

BECAUSE THE SERVER IS CLOSED
REMEMBER IF ALLOMAR CREATE A SERVER IT NOT WORK BECAUSE HE IS A "CODER" OF GTA SAN ANDREAS

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Forum: WarRock 04/17/2017, 16:29
Replies: 6
Views: 929
Posted By ElDiablo96
The new client by nexon have anti-debugger and it...

The new client by nexon have anti-debugger and it is hard to unpack and get the source but if you use the old cp3 like enginewar you can unpack and get all you want! To do it follow themida unpacker...
Forum: WarRock 04/01/2017, 15:15
Replies: 2
Views: 482
Posted By ElDiablo96
Edited

Edited
Forum: WarRock 04/01/2017, 14:12
Replies: 10
Views: 1,378
Posted By ElDiablo96
The return of Omar 😂😂😂 Sent from my...

The return of Omar 😂😂😂


Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Forum: WarRock 03/15/2017, 11:44
Replies: 6
Views: 852
Posted By ElDiablo96
Another beta Oh my god! Sent from my...

Another beta
Oh my god!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Forum: WarRock 01/07/2017, 13:18
Replies: 4
Views: 660
Posted By ElDiablo96
Not yet Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Not yet

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Forum: WarRock 01/07/2017, 12:16
Replies: 4
Views: 660
Posted By ElDiablo96
Thanks you very much Sent from my SM-N920P...

Thanks you very much

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Forum: WarRock 12/30/2016, 19:25
Replies: 11
Views: 1,554
Posted By ElDiablo96
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161230/eb3be9b05...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Captured from another forum!
Forum: WarRock 12/30/2016, 13:27
Replies: 3
Views: 580
Posted By ElDiablo96
Alright

Alright
Forum: WarRock 12/30/2016, 10:10
Replies: 3
Views: 580
Posted By ElDiablo96
I think the odbc can't find the table... Can you...

I think the odbc can't find the table... Can you poste the db screenshot?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Forum: WarRock 12/29/2016, 16:00
Replies: 11
Views: 1,554
Posted By ElDiablo96
Use the latest client nexon "xmarien map at main...

Use the latest client nexon "xmarien map at main loading", add setup and nxload in system and edit the server info in db. For me work fine.... storage work beautiful! Very well 💖
Forum: WarRock 12/27/2016, 08:26
Replies: 0
Views: 596
Posted By ElDiablo96
Crc cheksum warrock?

hello guys, I'm working on the new warrock client and it's all working so far only now came out that hateful crc checksum. I have read various things on the internet and here on the forum but being...
Forum: WarRock 12/25/2016, 22:49
Replies: 8
Views: 1,052
Posted By ElDiablo96
Montana was a great server because it was done by...

Montana was a great server because it was done by the people who built the various projects that we find online. But now not all are unable to make a server as Montana ... lack the will and above all...
Forum: WarRock 12/22/2016, 21:01
Replies: 4
Views: 658
Posted By ElDiablo96
Hmmmm allomar second profile 😂

Hmmmm allomar second profile 😂
Showing results 1 to 25 of 89

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.