Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 113
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: AmpleVision
Forum: Dekaron Trading 01/23/2014, 15:54
Replies: 9
Views: 621
Posted By AmpleVision
I have 144 seguriper , has 3 inv slots ,...

I have 144 seguriper , has 3 inv slots , permanent dark sword master wings , templar costume , daes arie and I can keep on it virdis set 9 , weapon 9 , moonlith belt 9 , 140 neck 9 , 130 scythe 9 if...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 12/16/2013, 11:37
Replies: 3
Views: 484
Posted By AmpleVision
bump

bump
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 12/15/2013, 11:28
Replies: 3
Views: 484
Posted By AmpleVision
bump

bump
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 12/14/2013, 10:41
Replies: 3
Views: 484
Posted By AmpleVision
bump , nice try scammer

bump , nice try scammer
Forum: Dekaron Trading 12/12/2013, 12:14
Replies: 1
[Buying] WTB NX cash
Views: 322
Posted By AmpleVision
WTB NX cash

WTB NX cash cheap

skype tiesprezo84
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 12/12/2013, 12:03
Replies: 3
Views: 484
Posted By AmpleVision
GW2 EU account heroic edition + 51g

I am selling guild wars 2 EU account heroic edition + 51 g

I have all info including serial key

More info : Heavy set Primeval unused , 12 exp boosters and mithril box from heroic edition ,...
Forum: Dekaron 12/06/2013, 20:16
Replies: 9
Views: 1,262
Posted By AmpleVision
How much dil per day you make I need to know

Hey I am planning to make a full +9 character with +10 weapon , more exactly best u can get so u can farm at maximum speed , now my question is does it worth ? How many dils I can get per day if I...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 12/04/2012, 17:38
Replies: 3
Views: 507
Posted By AmpleVision
up

up
Forum: WarRock Trading 12/04/2012, 17:35
Replies: 4
Views: 292
Posted By AmpleVision
Yes thats my offer u estimated exactly the price...

Yes thats my offer u estimated exactly the price I offer in the case we didnt chat already on skype if not feel free to add me to discuss
Forum: WarRock Trading 12/04/2012, 17:19
Replies: 4
Views: 292
Posted By AmpleVision
I dont need/play LoL , and the only thing related...

I dont need/play LoL , and the only thing related to games that I accept is Dekaron Global Dils .
Forum: Dekaron Trading 12/04/2012, 15:12
Replies: 1
Views: 297
Posted By AmpleVision
[WTS] 150k NX cash account

Sell 150K NXCash account

Posted in this part of the forum because dekaron also use NX Cash to buy stuff from shop .

I have all info of the account and has no characters on dekaron .

But has...
Forum: WarRock Trading 12/04/2012, 14:57
Replies: 4
Views: 292
Posted By AmpleVision
Sell 150k NXCash account

Sell 150k NX Cash account

And lvl 28 warrock account with rare name

SKYPE : KaronEngine

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
...
Forum: Origin Trading 12/04/2012, 14:48
Replies: 1
Views: 307
Posted By AmpleVision
SELL BattlefieldHEROES 85K FUNDS + lvl 30

Sell my battlefield heroes account , permanent general costume , glasses and other permanent costume parts etc . , Laser weapon , super cheeser , drake fire permanent .

account has lvl 30 gunner...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 11/30/2012, 17:58
Replies: 3
Views: 507
Posted By AmpleVision
bump bump

bump

bump
Forum: Dekaron Trading 11/30/2012, 11:44
Replies: 9
Views: 908
Posted By AmpleVision
yea I notice that almost all sellers buy from...

yea I notice that almost all sellers buy from okaygoods and sell here but idk how the n3xon security works now and if u get ban easy il buy 2-3 billions from okaygoods this week and see how n3xon...
Forum: Dekaron Trading 11/30/2012, 11:39
Replies: 15
Views: 1,103
Posted By AmpleVision
u didnt answer my last message maybe u didnt...

u didnt answer my last message maybe u didnt like my offer or u dont want use middleman however 17 USD last offer if not I buy from okaygoods end of story , ALSO if u are one of the ppl and are 90 %...
Forum: Dekaron Trading 11/30/2012, 11:34
Replies: 9
Views: 908
Posted By AmpleVision
isnt the price lower on okaygoods ? I see ppl...

isnt the price lower on okaygoods ? I see ppl arround selling 2x higher then normal price with no reason and also there is no security that okaygoods gives u ... I sold and buyed from okaygoods and I...
Forum: Dekaron Trading 11/30/2012, 11:26
Replies: 8
Views: 451
Posted By AmpleVision
yea ... I wos playing on hellion and left the siz...

yea ... I wos playing on hellion and left the siz server back then server wos located on USA and I had high ms , but I had on some accounts rare names and I also got alot of rare names on server ,...
Forum: Dekaron Trading 11/29/2012, 19:47
Replies: 9
Views: 908
Posted By AmpleVision
15 USD each 1kkk

15 USD each 1kkk
Forum: Dekaron Trading 11/29/2012, 19:04
Replies: 8
Views: 451
Posted By AmpleVision
bump

bump
Forum: Dekaron Trading 11/29/2012, 12:55
Replies: 0
Views: 239
Posted By AmpleVision
WTB DILS

WTB Dils arround 2-3 Billions

Dont PM me if u price is higher then okaygoods ...


I accept middleman


Payment method : Paypal or Paysafecard
Forum: Dekaron Trading 11/28/2012, 23:19
Replies: 38
Views: 2,918
Posted By AmpleVision
they didnt answer my ticket for months btw ur...

they didnt answer my ticket for months btw ur price are outdated check the dil sellers websites okayb00bs sell now 1B for 17 dollars
Forum: Dekaron Trading 11/28/2012, 23:08
Replies: 38
Views: 2,918
Posted By AmpleVision
himy my character I buyed dils from you and...

himy my character I buyed dils from you and account got banned :/ I didnt lost the dils cos traded them to other account but still you reported me or that middleman did ? I would plan to buy again...
Forum: Dekaron Trading 11/28/2012, 17:07
Replies: 8
Views: 451
Posted By AmpleVision
I didnt estimate a price anyway I accept dil or...

I didnt estimate a price anyway I accept dil or real money depends what name u want and I will tell if I have it based on the diections info I made above

bump
Forum: Dekaron Trading 11/28/2012, 14:41
Replies: 8
Views: 451
Posted By AmpleVision
ofc I dont have all names but got arround 20 and...

ofc I dont have all names but got arround 20 and are names that are taken fast when a mmo is realeased
Showing results 1 to 25 of 113

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.