Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: urb91
Forum: Browsergames Trading 08/30/2015, 00:28
Replies: 0
Views: 281
Posted By urb91
Account Urban Rivals

good evening, I have an account level 47 with letters in 2800 , totaling 14 million. I'm selling the bill for 230 dollars , if you are interested send message.I accept paypal only .
Forum: Browsergames Trading 08/30/2015, 00:24
Replies: 3
Views: 507
Posted By urb91
good evening, I have an account level 47 with...

good evening,
I have an account level 47 with letters in 2800 , totaling 14 million. I'm selling the bill for 230 dollars , if you are interested send message .
Forum: Browsergames Trading 08/30/2015, 00:19
Replies: 1
[Buying] Urban Rivals
Views: 223
Posted By urb91
good evening, I have an account level 47 with...

good evening,
I have an account level 47 with letters in 2800 , totaling 14 million. I'm selling the bill for 230 dollars , if you are interested send message
Forum: Browsergames Trading 08/30/2015, 00:18
Replies: 2
Views: 325
Posted By urb91
good evening, I have an account level 47 with...

good evening,
I have an account level 47 with letters in 2800 , totaling 14 million. I'm selling the bill for 230 dollars , if you are interested send message .
Forum: Browsergames Trading 07/20/2014, 00:59
Replies: 1
[Selling] Urban rivals
Views: 289
Posted By urb91
Urban rivals

I'm selling several letters urbans rivals account, 50 dollars per 1,000,000 clints, have account level 47, with more than 2,300 letters, interested please send a message to possible questions
Forum: Browsergames Trading 08/17/2012, 15:36
Replies: 3
Views: 340
Posted By urb91
guten Tag Ich habe 5 Millionen clints, 'm...

guten Tag
Ich habe 5 Millionen clints, 'm verkauft alle 100.000 € für 7, wenn Sie interessiert sind, senden Nachricht!
Forum: Browsergames Trading 08/17/2012, 15:31
Replies: 9
Views: 1,239
Posted By urb91
I have 5 million, i am selling 100.000 clints...

I have 5 million, i am selling 100.000 clints each for 10 dollars , if you're interested send me message
good morning everyone
Forum: Trading 08/16/2012, 18:59
Replies: 2
Views: 938
Posted By urb91
Selling card urban rivals/ Ich verkaufe Briefe von Urban Rivals,

Good morning gentlemen,
have 6 million cards in anyone who is interested we can send mail to negotiate payment is made via pay pal
thank you
good morning everyone


Guten Morgen, meine Herren,...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.