Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MichielDW
Forum: Archlord 05/22/2026, 01:01
Replies: 13
Views: 1,038
Posted By MichielDW
Yeah, don't trust this guy, I think he doesn't...

Yeah, don't trust this guy, I think he doesn't even like Archlord.

He each time creates a server that is "a true x episode or experience", lets you spend 100+ hours on the server and then ruins it...
Forum: Archlord 05/24/2014, 15:38
Replies: 8
Views: 1,229
Posted By MichielDW
Are we talking about the same server here? :P ...

Are we talking about the same server here? :P

CMArchlord - Home page ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) has an inactive admin and is rarely ever updated xD
Forum: Archlord 05/21/2014, 19:34
Replies: 8
Views: 1,229
Posted By MichielDW
True. But wether you have hundreds of active...

True.
But wether you have hundreds of active players or just 3, if the admin isn't active it's doomed to fail anyway...
Forum: Archlord 05/21/2014, 13:47
Replies: 8
Views: 1,229
Posted By MichielDW
Active admin? He hasn't been online for over a...

Active admin? He hasn't been online for over a week :P
The weekly sieges didn't even take place this week cuz of the inactivity of both the players and the admin.

Just log in and see for...
Forum: Archlord 03/23/2014, 22:42
Replies: 26
Views: 6,311
Posted By MichielDW
Low amount of players is quite the...

Low amount of players is quite the understatement...

I've walked around for 2 days and haven't seen a single person xD
Forum: Archlord 03/20/2014, 14:12
Replies: 26
Views: 6,311
Posted By MichielDW
First try was with chrome, today I tried with...

First try was with chrome, today I tried with firefox, still nothing.
It just freezes at the start...

Any suggested download managers?
Forum: Archlord 03/19/2014, 22:35
Replies: 26
Views: 6,311
Posted By MichielDW
The client won't download for me... I click...

The client won't download for me...

I click the link, log myself in and click the "download to computer" button, but nothing happens...

Any help?
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.