Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 45
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: randeeps
Forum: Runescape Trading 11/05/2012, 04:23
Replies: 1
Views: 297
Posted By randeeps
Anyone bid?

Anyone bid?
Forum: Runescape Trading 11/03/2012, 10:34
Replies: 1
Views: 297
Posted By randeeps
selling 2 maxed melee accs 135 and 130

The 135 has a chaotic rapier 2 fire capes and more...
The Pictures say it all or most of it if you have any questions please pm me also pm me if you would like to purchase one

A/W: 300m
...
Forum: Runescape Trading 11/03/2012, 00:20
Replies: 8
Views: 425
Posted By randeeps
I will buy via PayPal pm me your MSN and I will...

I will buy via PayPal pm me your MSN and I will contact you we can discuss price via MSN
Forum: Runescape Trading 11/01/2012, 23:31
Replies: 0
Views: 200
Posted By randeeps
RSG selling lv 135 almost maxed acc with chaotic rapiee

Lv 135
99str
99attk
99hp
99range
99magic
97def
95pray
86 dubg with chaotic rapier
The account has 210 quest points with fire capes and full void and much more I am looking to sell this for...
Forum: Runescape Trading 10/30/2012, 21:55
Replies: 8
Views: 319
Posted By randeeps
I have a 132 with 97def 95pray...

I have a 132 with 97def 95pray 99attk/hp/magic/Str/range and a 130 with 65pray 98attk 99def/Str/hp/magic/range

I'm looking for rsgp
Forum: Runescape Trading 10/29/2012, 13:14
Replies: 1
Views: 248
Posted By randeeps
A/w is only 100m

A/w is only 100m
Forum: Runescape Trading 10/27/2012, 14:47
Replies: 1
Views: 248
Posted By randeeps
selling/trading lv 130 maxed account with 65pray

Stats are
98attk
99str
99def
99hp
99magic
99range
67sum
65pray
121cb f2p 130p2p
Forum: Runescape Trading 10/20/2012, 19:13
Replies: 1
Views: 284
Posted By randeeps
bump

bump
Forum: Runescape Trading 10/19/2012, 05:28
Replies: 1
Views: 284
Posted By randeeps
I might be willing to negotiate a little

I might be willing to negotiate a little
Forum: Runescape Trading 10/18/2012, 03:50
Replies: 1
Views: 284
Posted By randeeps
Randeep's(Very Godly) Account shop tankers w99range/def and melee accs with 99str

I am also selling these accounts on a sythe forums under the name Very Godly I will verify the account by logging in and providing more pictures if interested

None of the accounts have starting...
Forum: Runescape Trading 10/13/2012, 15:15
Replies: 8
Views: 348
Posted By randeeps
Yes I am benjur just stopped posting after a...

Yes I am benjur just stopped posting after a talking about a middle man pm me your Skype if you have one
Forum: Runescape Trading 10/11/2012, 13:23
Replies: 1
Views: 231
Posted By randeeps
Bunp

Bunp
Forum: Runescape Trading 10/10/2012, 13:20
Replies: 8
Views: 348
Posted By randeeps
Still for sale

Still for sale
Forum: Runescape Trading 10/08/2012, 12:25
Replies: 1
Views: 231
Posted By randeeps
selling/trading 112+11 with 5 99s for RSGP or a really good pure

IMG][Only registered and activated users can see links][/[Only registered and activated users can see links]]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
...
Forum: Runescape Trading 10/06/2012, 17:14
Replies: 18
Views: 786
Posted By randeeps
100m rsgp?

100m rsgp?
Forum: Runescape Trading 10/05/2012, 13:07
Replies: 8
Views: 348
Posted By randeeps
No I don't have one

No I don't have one
Forum: Runescape Trading 10/04/2012, 22:27
Replies: 8
Views: 348
Posted By randeeps
Ok.. your kinda new too and you pay for MM fees

Ok.. your kinda new too and you pay for MM fees
Forum: Runescape Trading 10/02/2012, 13:28
Replies: 8
Views: 348
Posted By randeeps
selling membership pins (RSGP)

30 days for 12m

90days for 28m

I do not go first. Skype: runescapemain1
Forum: Runescape Trading 09/21/2012, 23:50
Replies: 0
Views: 186
Posted By randeeps
Selling for rsgp/trading 111+11 and 103

Lv 111
99range
99hp
99def
99magic
92pray
99rc
91dung
89sum
All lvs 50+
Forum: Runescape Trading 09/21/2012, 23:44
Replies: 0
Views: 227
Posted By randeeps
Selling for rsgp/trading 111+11 and 103

Lv 111
99range
99hp
99def
99magic
92pray
99rc
91dung
89sum
All lvs 50+
Forum: Runescape Trading 09/19/2012, 13:59
Replies: 1
Views: 310
Posted By randeeps
Cool Buying 2b RSGP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buying 2b rsgp At a rate of $.50/m

I will be paying via PayPal

Will not go first unless you have 100+ positive feedbacks
Forum: Runescape Trading 09/18/2012, 21:18
Replies: 4
Views: 345
Posted By randeeps
Can you please tell me today I have another guy...

Can you please tell me today I have another guy with a lv 113 that's also trying to sell his acc
Forum: Runescape Trading 09/17/2012, 13:06
Replies: 4
Views: 299
Posted By randeeps
100m rsgp

100m rsgp
Forum: Runescape Trading 09/17/2012, 13:05
Replies: 4
Views: 345
Posted By randeeps
I'd be willing to trade you 70m rsgp which you...

I'd be willing to trade you 70m rsgp which you can sell for $35
Forum: Runescape Trading 09/10/2012, 13:23
Replies: 5
Views: 297
Posted By randeeps
*94str and 84attk

*94str and 84attk
Showing results 1 to 25 of 45

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.