Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: djeronic
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 12/21/2014, 14:52
Replies: 0
Views: 980
Posted By djeronic
Angry AsyncSQL::DirectQuery : mysql_query error

I have problem and I need help, but I install new SF and MYSQL different. I do not how i fix this problem? I fixed more problem and this is last. :/

syserr(DATABASE): DirectQuery:...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 12/13/2014, 17:17
Replies: 2
Views: 264
Posted By djeronic
HELP WITH SF

I have problem with Server files, because I have SF, which it have not file with .tar.gz. What I can do? I dont know ,where is database in this SF.:confused:
Is it this SF:...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.