Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: zylia
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 07/03/2014, 02:19
Replies: 60
Poll: [Selling] +12 virtual goods!
Views: 6,286
Posted By zylia
I want the +12 backsword, and all of this: ...

I want the +12 backsword, and all of this:
Super Riding Crop +7 $30
MiraculousGourd -Dmg 1 Free with the Pneumatic Back-Sword
Super Ring +6 2S -Dmg 5 L10 $20
Super Earrings +6 2S -Dmg 3 L15 $20...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 12/08/2013, 06:25
Replies: 16
Views: 2,062
Posted By zylia
How much for the other tower and fan?

How much for the other tower and fan?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 12/07/2013, 22:04
Replies: 147
Views: 23,538
Posted By zylia
Let's say I wanted to buy the monk, tails, and...

Let's say I wanted to buy the monk, tails, and the beads. What kind of Christmas deal would I get then?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 05/05/2013, 16:25
Replies: 147
Views: 23,538
Posted By zylia
You disappeared and never replied to my PM D:

You disappeared and never replied to my PM D:
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 05/03/2013, 04:16
Replies: 147
Views: 23,538
Posted By zylia
I was only asking so we could do some bargaining....

I was only asking so we could do some bargaining. Since I'm trying to buy multiple things at once.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 04/30/2013, 20:33
Replies: 147
Views: 23,538
Posted By zylia
I also replied. Possibly add me on skype?

I also replied. Possibly add me on skype?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 04/28/2013, 11:54
Replies: 9
[Selling] BlueBird shop
Views: 462
Posted By zylia
What is neteller?

What is neteller?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 04/28/2013, 01:19
Replies: 147
Views: 23,538
Posted By zylia
Check my PM offer on the +7 BS. Please get back...

Check my PM offer on the +7 BS. Please get back to me, or PM your skype info :D

Man, that smiley face looks terrible.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/30/2011, 21:24
Replies: 13
Views: 776
Posted By zylia
Full info? And how much?

Full info? And how much?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/29/2011, 00:40
Replies: 6
Views: 438
Posted By zylia
Yeah, any server.

Yeah, any server.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/28/2011, 03:37
Replies: 25
Views: 1,452
Posted By zylia
How much are you looking for?

How much are you looking for?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/27/2011, 17:52
Replies: 6
Views: 438
Posted By zylia
B> Good tower/fan

I'm looking to buy Super 2 soc Tower/Fan, at least +6, with both super gems. I'm looking to buy a 130 archer with gear ready so I can plvl a water up for myself, or I'm looking to buy an already...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/27/2011, 17:47
Replies: 2
Views: 537
Posted By zylia
How much would this cost me?

How much would this cost me?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/27/2011, 17:41
Replies: 34
Views: 2,202
Posted By zylia
How much for all of this? With the archer?

How much for all of this? With the archer?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 05/15/2010, 01:03
Replies: 10
Views: 1,202
Posted By zylia
Take like 40 bucks for it?

Take like 40 bucks for it?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 05/15/2010, 01:02
Replies: 5
Views: 878
Posted By zylia
Whats the RB, Pure fire? And how much are you...

Whats the RB, Pure fire? And how much are you looking for it
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 05/10/2010, 08:46
Replies: 1
Views: 613
Posted By zylia
How much are you looking for it?

How much are you looking for it?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 05/03/2010, 18:23
Replies: 7
Views: 959
Posted By zylia
They're both on the same server?

They're both on the same server?
Forum: CO2 Guides & Templates 08/02/2007, 08:25
Replies: 17
Views: 2,763
Posted By zylia
Doesnt work, did everything you said exactly,...

Doesnt work, did everything you said exactly, maybe make a vid of it?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 08/02/2007, 07:17
Replies: 22
Views: 3,016
Posted By zylia
I have tried the pk thing and it didnt work....

I have tried the pk thing and it didnt work. hmmm. anyone who knows should post here please haha. tyvm.
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.