Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Marduk_cz
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/07/2012, 15:38
Replies: 62
Views: 3,900
Posted By Marduk_cz
yes, totolas is scammer.... :D

yes, totolas is scammer.... :D
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/06/2012, 00:03
Replies: 62
Views: 3,900
Posted By Marduk_cz
All people on epvp, who say " unbans, LF4, ACP...

All people on epvp, who say " unbans, LF4, ACP ACP" are scammers. I trust now only really admins in game. If for example CZ game admin will sell LF4, then I trust 100%. I will don't trust anymore...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/05/2012, 23:55
Replies: 62
Views: 3,900
Posted By Marduk_cz
Thank you Elsastylez. ;) ----- ...

Thank you Elsastylez. ;)



-----
People.... I really tested him and I LOST MONEY, he never have password from ACP. Password from ACP had his friend GRANDE from ITALIA. Totolas has prices but...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/05/2012, 21:18
Replies: 62
Views: 3,900
Posted By Marduk_cz
OK, then give me back my 50 €. I will send you my...

OK, then give me back my 50 €. I will send you my bank number account.




Your problem is, that GRANDE(your friend, admin) doesn't work already.. :D he said: unbans, LF4........ finish, the...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/05/2012, 21:14
Replies: 62
Views: 3,900
Posted By Marduk_cz
Яαωση: You don't know.. :D I spoke with...

Яαωση: You don't know.. :D I spoke with hyperbots today on skype, I said him, his birthday date and age is same as hiperrank(totolas), and he fast after 2 or 3 minutes changed date on totolas and...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/05/2012, 21:09
Replies: 62
Views: 3,900
Posted By Marduk_cz
hyperbots: GRANDE knows, you are totolas and...

hyperbots: GRANDE knows, you are totolas and Elsastylez now know too. So i think, the best will be stop lies.... and the best will be lock this theme. ;)

Police search you, you look forward. :D
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/05/2012, 20:53
Replies: 62
Views: 3,900
Posted By Marduk_cz
http://i.epvpimg.com/Tmlgb.png...

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) - look. :D

It's very interesting, because hyperbots.net said " I don't know who is totolas-hiperrank" :D :D

Who wants buy something...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/05/2012, 20:31
Replies: 62
Views: 3,900
Posted By Marduk_cz
totolas: Of course, your third skype account :D =...

totolas: Of course, your third skype account :D = next totolas :D :D ... ROFL, you are funny. :D
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/05/2012, 20:10
Replies: 62
Views: 3,900
Posted By Marduk_cz
TESTED AND UNTRUSTWORTHY :D ...

TESTED AND UNTRUSTWORTHY :D


TOTOLAS/HYPERBOTS.NET - The police will be very interested in your scam

Cyrano111976: 1 post lol, it's next totolas :D :D
Junior Member

Totolas sent THX to...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/05/2012, 16:42
Replies: 62
Views: 3,900
Posted By Marduk_cz
totolas/hiperrank/hyperbots: You are very rich...

totolas/hiperrank/hyperbots: You are very rich when you are stealing money. :D :D :D
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/05/2012, 15:30
Replies: 62
Views: 3,900
Posted By Marduk_cz
hiperrank - you are... Yes :D , first...

hiperrank - you are...


Yes :D , first tests are always good, before too. :D And then he will steal money.


Hiper rank is really clever people. :D :D :D :D
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/05/2012, 14:36
Replies: 62
Views: 3,900
Posted By Marduk_cz
:D :D :D very LOL. quiet, you stolen a lot...

:D :D :D very LOL. quiet, you stolen a lot of..... + your good friend knows too you are hiperrank.


Give me back my 50 €..... and then I will say you are honourary seller.
Forum: Browsergames Trading 10/26/2012, 18:29
Replies: 283
Views: 22,650
Posted By Marduk_cz
ash111 : Lol, you are really stupid and blind....

ash111 : Lol, you are really stupid and blind. READ POSTS HERE OMG, he is scammer and you added him on skype. :D : Rolleyes: rofl
Forum: Browsergames Trading 10/26/2012, 14:36
Replies: 283
Views: 22,650
Posted By Marduk_cz
All people in this thread, who said "totolas is...

All people in this thread, who said "totolas is honourary", "all tests were good" are totola's friends I think.

Já si myslím, že ti co psali, že testy dopadly dobře jsou totolasovi kamarádi, s...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 10/25/2012, 19:53
Replies: 283
Views: 22,650
Posted By Marduk_cz
Revenge: ten účet s 50 SB na cz1 mám bloknutý už...

Revenge: ten účet s 50 SB na cz1 mám bloknutý už od unora, takže jsem zkoušel. Řekl mi o mým učtu veškerý informace a to správně, protože si pamatuju.... no a nakonec to dopadlo tak, že je debil 5...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 10/25/2012, 16:32
Replies: 283
Views: 22,650
Posted By Marduk_cz
I suggest to close the thread. Totolas is 4 days...

I suggest to close the thread. Totolas is 4 days offline on skype, he still not answer and my money are lost. (50 € ).
Forum: Browsergames Trading 10/24/2012, 15:56
Replies: 283
Views: 22,650
Posted By Marduk_cz
Hm, 99% people is scammers. He said on first...

Hm, 99% people is scammers. He said on first pages, max. 3 hours to finish requirement. I waited really 2,5 - 3 days and totolas is offline. I think my money are lost ....

He is everyday online on...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 10/24/2012, 13:52
Replies: 283
Views: 22,650
Posted By Marduk_cz
So I paid before 3 days to totolas and he is...

So I paid before 3 days to totolas and he is offline now on skype. So I hope he will give me it what he promised. But I'm waiting already 3 days and still nothing. -_-
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/17/2012, 22:09
Replies: 9
Views: 689
Posted By Marduk_cz
But I need it in Uridium wars, not in darkorbit....

But I need it in Uridium wars, not in darkorbit. How do it?
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/17/2012, 20:17
Replies: 9
Views: 689
Posted By Marduk_cz
Hahaha, you are funny :D

Hahaha, you are funny :D
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/17/2012, 19:43
Replies: 9
Views: 689
Posted By Marduk_cz
How make?

Hi, How can I make bug promerium + seprom to lasers? :D (2 to 1)

thx. :D
Forum: Browsergames Trading 10/10/2012, 21:50
Replies: 0
Views: 249
Posted By Marduk_cz
selling account

Server: CZ1
LVL: 19

Spectrum/Sentinel/Venom, APIS, ZEUS, 5 HAVOC, 16 LF-4, Pet 15 lvl, 39 points in profile pilot, full skylab, 3 Hi-tech slots.

Price: 60 € in Paysafecard.

Contact me.
...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 10/10/2012, 21:44
Replies: 3
Views: 366
Posted By Marduk_cz
selling account

Server: CZ1
LVL: 19

Spectrum/Sentinel/Venom, APIS, ZEUS, 5 HAVOC, 16 LF-4, Pet 15 lvl, 39 points in profile pilot, full skylab, 3 Hi-tech slots.

Price: 60 € in Paysafecard.

Contact me.
...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.