Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: padlockcode
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 08/24/2022, 23:00
Replies: 22,813
Views: 9,213,256
Posted By padlockcode
Hmm maybe you can't say but maybe wink if the...

Hmm maybe you can't say but maybe wink if the guides are exactly the same?
Just don't want to use a watered down version of the addon.
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 08/24/2022, 22:50
Replies: 22,813
Views: 9,213,256
Posted By padlockcode
So what is the difference between RXP that you...

So what is the difference between RXP that you buy on the site and this RXP Fan Made Guide link? or is there another link that I'm just missing?

Does this bypass the RXP protections?

Thanks for...
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 12/07/2020, 23:48
Replies: 18
Views: 16,785
Posted By padlockcode
I'm still skeptical, your reviews are exactly the...

I'm still skeptical, your reviews are exactly the same on both this site and another site (which ends in owned). Up to the same username. On both sites all the users have exactly one post.

I...
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 11/30/2020, 22:27
Replies: 18
Views: 16,785
Posted By padlockcode
this is super sketch Mods this guy posted and...

this is super sketch Mods this guy posted and then made 5 accounts to post on his thread.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/27/2012, 05:27
Replies: 159
Views: 15,280
Posted By padlockcode
So they took care of my job in one day! Wining a...

So they took care of my job in one day! Wining a remarkable 8 games in a row.

Great job :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/23/2012, 05:36
Replies: 159
Views: 15,280
Posted By padlockcode
Great!!:)

Great!!:)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/22/2012, 01:48
Replies: 159
Views: 15,280
Posted By padlockcode
edit.

edit.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/15/2012, 01:59
Replies: 159
Views: 15,280
Posted By padlockcode
Okay, They Just started another job. I...

Okay,

They Just started another job.
I will post results. I am excited :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/04/2012, 08:32
Replies: 4
Views: 596
Posted By padlockcode
Okay sounds good, I added you on skype, add me...

Okay sounds good, I added you on skype, add me back when you get a chance
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/04/2012, 01:43
Replies: 4
Views: 596
Posted By padlockcode
Im new at this site, can you link me or just add...

Im new at this site, can you link me or just add me on skype.

Whatever works.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/04/2012, 00:49
Replies: 4
Views: 596
Posted By padlockcode
WTB clean level 30 NA

My skype is toddtodd203.

I will go first as long as you can provide vouches or something.

Only Transaction ive ever done on this site is buying elo boosting from Gucci Gamin.

Thanks all
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/17/2012, 01:00
Replies: 159
Views: 15,280
Posted By padlockcode
Praise for Gucci Gamin

:D

I purchased a 600 ELO boost, and had a great experience with it.


Gucci Gamin is Friendly and Reasonably priced!
They are great players whom dominate in solo que
The Sales is very...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/08/2012, 07:43
Replies: 159
Views: 15,280
Posted By padlockcode
Starting to boost now, Gave me a great deal :D ...

Starting to boost now, Gave me a great deal :D

Very friendly set up and money transfer, i feel very safe with this service, looking foward it!:)
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.