Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 52
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: 4102
Forum: S4 League Trading 08/28/2018, 01:48
Replies: 0
Views: 296
Posted By 4102
Forum: S4 League Trading 08/27/2018, 15:37
Replies: 68
Views: 12,870
Posted By 4102
nice trading partner, even fullfilled a custom...

nice trading partner, even fullfilled a custom request
Forum: S4 League Trading 05/31/2018, 10:15
Replies: 31
Views: 3,936
Posted By 4102
Can you get the longtail aswell in this service

Can you get the longtail aswell in this service
Forum: S4 League 04/02/2018, 14:43
Replies: 0
Views: 608
Posted By 4102
connection terminated

Hey, everytime i try to join a server i get the connection terminated message. I already reinstalled, any solutions?
Forum: S4 League Trading 02/28/2018, 14:25
Replies: 13
Views: 1,167
Posted By 4102
can we use existing accounts aswell, i mean not...

can we use existing accounts aswell, i mean not new ones
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/13/2018, 11:19
Replies: 24
Views: 28,966
Posted By 4102
what do you mean with step 5?

what do you mean with step 5?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/02/2018, 16:07
Replies: 28
Views: 14,846
Posted By 4102
I got a question. If I understand Pixelbots...

I got a question. If I understand Pixelbots correctly they are taking constantly screenshots, are then analyzing the picture and search for a specific color and move the mouse to the color after...
Forum: S4 League 12/27/2017, 13:46
Replies: 2
Views: 628
Posted By 4102
No I am not

No I am not
Forum: S4 League 12/18/2017, 17:46
Replies: 2
Views: 628
Posted By 4102
Green Enemys

Is there a way to make the enemys look completely green?
Forum: S4 League 09/27/2017, 17:13
Replies: 3
Views: 775
Posted By 4102
How about you spend your own money to get...

How about you spend your own money to get something instead of begging
Forum: S4 League Trading 09/27/2017, 17:13
Replies: 123
Views: 21,168
Posted By 4102
[QUOTE='[Omar];36359172']vpn problem will be...

[QUOTE='[Omar];36359172']vpn problem will be fixed soon

I hope so because I can only redeem 9 per day which sucks
Forum: S4 League 09/26/2017, 16:14
Replies: 10
Views: 864
Posted By 4102
yeah i thought that too since i am limiting my...

yeah i thought that too since i am limiting my internet speed. Did not have the problem before the update though, thats why i am confused. Thanks for your help
Forum: S4 League Trading 09/25/2017, 17:20
Replies: 123
Views: 21,168
Posted By 4102
I think it is fixed because you always get...

I think it is fixed because you always get authentification error since the last s4 update (Different Ip or Server or Account does not matter, same result)
Forum: S4 League 09/24/2017, 07:51
Replies: 10
Views: 864
Posted By 4102
How am i banned if i can still play normally ...

How am i banned if i can still play normally



Thanks but seems like I have a different problem then yours. The most likely reason for this error is probably because I limit my upload speed...
Forum: S4 League 09/22/2017, 19:37
Replies: 10
Views: 864
Posted By 4102
Authentification server

Is something wrong with the Authentification server? I am getting since 2 days this error "Authentification failed. Please restart and try again." I am using the mission tool from Voar and after...
Forum: S4 League 09/15/2017, 17:35
Replies: 2
Views: 555
Posted By 4102
or just buy itc and safe money lol

or just buy itc and safe money lol
Forum: S4 League Trading 09/07/2017, 16:56
Replies: 0
[Selling] S4 League Account
Views: 321
Posted By 4102
S4 League Account

Here is another Account I want to sell

I will not go first, payment via paypal friends and family

pm me if you are interested with a price


[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: S4 League 09/06/2017, 20:49
Replies: 3
Views: 587
Posted By 4102
what if it happens again in the next day? Will...

what if it happens again in the next day? Will this excuse still count? Yes I am dumb
Forum: S4 League 09/06/2017, 19:53
Replies: 3
Views: 587
Posted By 4102
Logs of Ressource Tool usage?

I played around with the ressource tool; to "bypass" the detection when you select a server i change the modified resource.s4hd file to a clean one. The thing is that i forgot do do it this time and...
Forum: S4 League 09/03/2017, 15:39
Replies: 0
Views: 419
Posted By 4102
Thought

Do Counts still exist? Logged into an old Account recently which got kicked, but didn't got any Dc
Forum: S4 League Trading 09/03/2017, 15:28
Replies: 0
[Selling] S4 League Account
Views: 361
Posted By 4102
S4 League Account

not available anymore
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/17/2017, 18:51
Replies: 100
Views: 20,716
Posted By 4102
Updatest du das auch? Wenn nicht könntest du uns...

Updatest du das auch? Wenn nicht könntest du uns zeigen wie man es tut? Danke, grüße
Forum: S4 League 11/17/2016, 21:06
Replies: 2
Views: 552
Posted By 4102
Ip changer

Which Ip-Changers are working for s4 league?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/09/2016, 16:38
Replies: 250
Views: 67,335
Posted By 4102
working

working
Forum: S4 League Trading 08/04/2016, 20:15
Replies: 10
Views: 1,129
Posted By 4102
probably Aether

probably Aether
Showing results 1 to 25 of 52

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.