Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: rondesz16
Forum: 12Sky2 12/16/2018, 06:12
Replies: 2
Views: 1,135
Posted By rondesz16
This file is a waste of 800$. This file is not...

This file is a waste of 800$. This file is not stable, lot of time need to put to make this file work correctly. This is leaked file not real one
Forum: 12Sky2 11/23/2018, 15:24
Replies: 22
Views: 9,036
Posted By rondesz16
whiz is dumb asshole. His server is like his...

whiz is dumb asshole. His server is like his personality, noob.
Forum: 12Sky2 11/22/2018, 17:38
Replies: 22
Views: 9,036
Posted By rondesz16
I am not whiz. He is scammer

I am not whiz. He is scammer
Forum: 12Sky2 11/22/2018, 08:51
Replies: 3
Views: 4,100
Posted By rondesz16
Give me your skype so we can talk about price.

Give me your skype so we can talk about price.
Forum: 12Sky2 11/21/2018, 13:35
Replies: 22
Views: 9,036
Posted By rondesz16
I have server files. If you want it pm me here so...

I have server files. If you want it pm me here so we can talk
Forum: 12Sky2 11/19/2018, 16:11
Replies: 6
Views: 1,006
Posted By rondesz16
Its for sale.

Its for sale.
Forum: 12Sky2 11/18/2018, 04:52
Replies: 6
Views: 1,006
Posted By rondesz16
I have db and server files also. Both win and...

I have db and server files also. Both win and linuc
Forum: 12Sky2 10/15/2018, 16:45
Replies: 20
Views: 11,834
Posted By rondesz16
Maybe i can help you on how to set up in linux....

Maybe i can help you on how to set up in linux. Just pm me
Forum: 12Sky2 09/23/2018, 16:48
Replies: 4
Views: 1,372
Posted By rondesz16
Pm me your skype id i will contact you..

Pm me your skype id i will contact you..
Forum: 12Sky2 09/23/2018, 07:21
Replies: 3
Views: 4,100
Posted By rondesz16
If you want ts2 server files and support pm me

If you want ts2 server files and support pm me
Forum: 12Sky2 09/22/2018, 03:22
Replies: 4
Views: 1,372
Posted By rondesz16
Pm me. I have ts2 server file working. I will...

Pm me. I have ts2 server file working. I will show you
Forum: 12Sky2 02/26/2018, 09:21
Replies: 20
Views: 4,239
Posted By rondesz16
if you sell pm me in QQ: 2025623517

if you sell pm me in QQ: 2025623517
Forum: 12Sky2 02/24/2018, 19:58
Replies: 42
Views: 11,910
Posted By rondesz16
how much?

how much ?
Forum: 12Sky2 02/06/2018, 16:20
Replies: 4
Views: 2,338
Posted By rondesz16
aa

verry good
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.