Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 57
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Derp35
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 01/23/2013, 18:25
Replies: 6
Views: 307
Posted By Derp35
whats your skype?

whats your skype?
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 01/23/2013, 18:24
Replies: 3
Views: 577
Posted By Derp35
whats your skype

whats your skype
Forum: Artist Trading 01/15/2013, 15:35
Replies: 2
Views: 484
Posted By Derp35
bump i need only intro!

bump i need only intro!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/13/2013, 19:01
Replies: 2
Views: 518
Posted By Derp35
[Elo Boost Service] EUW/EUNE [Cheap and Fast]

About us
We offer elo boost service for both , EUW and EUNE Servers.
Currently we're at ~2100ish elo.
We are willing to boost ELO from : 0 TO 1800
Will do free duo que/vouch for trusted members....
Forum: Artist Trading 01/13/2013, 16:08
Replies: 2
Views: 484
Posted By Derp35
bump

bump
Forum: Artist Trading 01/12/2013, 15:59
Replies: 2
Views: 484
Posted By Derp35
Need Intro and Outro fast!! (€30)

Hi,

I need an intro and outro as soon as possible. I am paying €30 (PSC or PayPal).

Give me your skype!

bump

bump
Forum: Artist Trading 01/09/2013, 18:10
Replies: 2
Views: 305
Posted By Derp35
Looking for an intro, YT channel BG and avatar (€30-€40)

Hi,

I am making a new channel, I am in need of an intro, a channel background and an avatar. I will give you more information about the channel on Skype. I am paying up to €40 for everything,...
Forum: Artist Trading 01/07/2013, 18:22
Replies: 0
Views: 195
Posted By Derp35
WTB > YouTube Intro

Hi,

I am looking for a YT Intro (must be a pro), post or PM me your skype and I will contact you.

bump
Forum: Steam Trading 12/29/2012, 21:42
Replies: 4
Views: 165
Posted By Derp35
whats your skype i can sell

whats your skype i can sell
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 12/29/2012, 21:22
Replies: 15
Views: 1,277
Posted By Derp35
SCAMMER DO NOT TRUST!! HE PAID ME ON PAYPAL FOR...

SCAMMER DO NOT TRUST!! HE PAID ME ON PAYPAL FOR 400G, NEXT DAY HE CHARGED ALL MONEY BACK!! DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY
Forum: Steam Trading 12/29/2012, 20:41
Replies: 5
Views: 228
Posted By Derp35
Seems legit, still buying!

Seems legit, still buying!
Forum: Steam Trading 12/29/2012, 19:46
Replies: 5
Views: 228
Posted By Derp35
WTB> Black Ops 2 KEY for Steam 2x €20 PSC/€40 Paypal

Hi,

I am buying a black ops 2 serial key that I can use for my own steam account. I am giving 2x €20 PSC = €40 or just €40 Paypal.

Post your skype in a comment below and I will add you, I will...
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 12/29/2012, 13:32
Replies: 1
Views: 273
Posted By Derp35
whats your skype man i can sell

whats your skype man i can sell
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 12/29/2012, 11:30
Replies: 2
Views: 244
Posted By Derp35
whats your skype?

whats your skype?
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 12/28/2012, 14:52
Replies: 2
Views: 515
Posted By Derp35
whats your skype?

whats your skype?
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 12/26/2012, 17:52
Replies: 3
Views: 283
Posted By Derp35
Skype?

Skype?
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 12/26/2012, 10:47
Replies: 2
Views: 291
Posted By Derp35
whats your skype?

whats your skype?
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 12/26/2012, 00:15
Replies: 13
Views: 540
Posted By Derp35
Selling Guild Wars 2 keys (Standard/Deluxe)

^

I will most likely go first because I am new, €20 per key (€30 for Deluxe) PSC or Paypal only.

Got EU keys only

Edit: Post your skype in a comment, do not PM me.
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 12/26/2012, 00:06
Replies: 9
Views: 443
Posted By Derp35
Selling Diablo 3 keys (Standard only!)

^

I will most likely go first because I am new, €20 per key PSC or Paypal only.

Got EU keys only

Edit: Post your skype in a comment, do not PM me.
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 12/25/2012, 22:45
Replies: 4
Views: 569
Posted By Derp35
Buying and Selling GW2 gold

Hi,

I am buying AND selling GW2 gold.

- Buying for 0.30$ per gold
- Selling for 0.20$ per gold

I MAY go first because I am new here.

------------------------------------------------
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 12/25/2012, 18:29
Replies: 1
Views: 274
Posted By Derp35
whats your skype

whats your skype
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 12/24/2012, 18:11
Replies: 4
Views: 344
Posted By Derp35
man give your skype i can sell you

man give your skype i can sell you
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 12/24/2012, 11:14
Replies: 1
Views: 213
Posted By Derp35
Your skype please:)

Your skype please:)
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 12/23/2012, 23:09
Replies: 4
Views: 344
Posted By Derp35
tell us your skype man else we cant contact you

tell us your skype man else we cant contact you
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 12/23/2012, 22:40
Replies: 2
Views: 274
Posted By Derp35
Hey, what is your Skype?

Hey, what is your Skype?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 57

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.