Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DonRomantico~
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 11/17/2012, 03:33
Replies: 0
Views: 377
Posted By DonRomantico~
bump!

bump!
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 11/13/2012, 05:38
Replies: 0
Views: 377
Posted By DonRomantico~
B> P6 gears in Trinty CO!!

I'm looking for P6 gears in Trinity CO.

Items that I need listed below.
P6 Ring
P6 Head Gear
P6 necklace
P6 Armor!
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 09/06/2012, 00:10
Replies: 3
Views: 399
Posted By DonRomantico~
Bump! No one has any spare?

Bump! No one has any spare?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 09/03/2012, 17:59
Replies: 3
Views: 399
Posted By DonRomantico~
Buying or Renting lvl 2 VIPs

Hey guys, if you got a spare of VIP lvl 2s.. I would like to rent them or buy them if you are really that trusted. But I prefer rent if the price is cheap and I would buy too if the price is cheap....
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 09/01/2012, 00:15
Replies: 4
Views: 596
Posted By DonRomantico~
bump!

bump!
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 08/27/2012, 03:27
Replies: 5
Views: 954
Posted By DonRomantico~
50 bucks for this lol

50 bucks for this lol
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 08/27/2012, 03:24
Replies: 28
Views: 2,096
Posted By DonRomantico~
u wanna buy +12 beads? if so, PM me your offers.

u wanna buy +12 beads? if so, PM me your offers.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 08/22/2012, 01:09
Replies: 1
Views: 276
Posted By DonRomantico~
I'm selling em for $2 each.

I'm selling em for $2 each.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 08/20/2012, 14:31
Replies: 28
Views: 2,096
Posted By DonRomantico~
Interested of monk gears?

Interested of monk gears?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 08/20/2012, 14:09
Replies: 0
Views: 219
Posted By DonRomantico~
S> DBs Leo Server!

S> 210 Dbs in Leo!

$2 each!
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 08/20/2012, 10:45
Replies: 4
Views: 596
Posted By DonRomantico~
PM me for offers :)

PM me for offers :)
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 08/19/2012, 23:38
Replies: 13
Views: 840
Posted By DonRomantico~
I got a full set of them. 2 sock gears ...

I got a full set of them.

2 sock gears

2 +5 P4 ninja katanas and 1 P6 armor 2 socks.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 08/19/2012, 11:35
Replies: 4
Views: 596
Posted By DonRomantico~
bump!

bump!
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 08/15/2012, 09:30
Replies: 4
Views: 596
Posted By DonRomantico~
bump!

bump!
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 08/14/2012, 04:28
Replies: 4
Views: 596
Posted By DonRomantico~
bump!

bump!
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 08/13/2012, 07:44
Replies: 4
Views: 596
Posted By DonRomantico~
S> Monk Gears!

My cousin is selling..
(all high-leveled)

[COLOR="Red"][S] +8 Earrings 2 sock -1
[S] +7 Necklace 2 sock -5 [SOLD]
[S] [2] +12 beads 2 sock-3
[S] +8 Armor 2 sock -3 [SOLD]
[S] +7 Boots 2 sock...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 08/01/2012, 11:12
Replies: 2
Views: 317
Posted By DonRomantico~
S> DBs on ALL servers!

I'm selling DBs in all servers for $2 each!

-Orders from 1-99 will be $2 each!
-100-150+ will be $1.5 each!

I'm willing to make DBs for people on any server. Just tell me what server you are...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.