Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Maverick194
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/01/2016, 09:52
Replies: 75
Views: 23,655
Posted By Maverick194
The Cheats not Working anymore~

The Cheats not Working anymore~
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/26/2016, 11:51
Replies: 25
Views: 5,084
Posted By Maverick194
GP reset... I need that to make my character...

GP reset... I need that to make my character reach 250k TA~ >:3
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/26/2016, 10:34
Replies: 25
Views: 5,084
Posted By Maverick194
The bug is working... but, I prefer to not use on...

The bug is working... but, I prefer to not use on [Berkas' Lair]... since, if GM got log record for HD~ not many people Lv.85 for now.. and not all going [Berkas' Lair]~ so, I prefer to use bug on...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/26/2016, 09:36
Replies: 25
Views: 5,084
Posted By Maverick194
Mr.Random Property Reset Form?? what are you...

Mr.Random Property Reset Form?? what are you talking about?? @_@

EDIT : Oh.. I know what you mean.. I saw it too.. someone give me link about it~ yup.. same Name.. even Number.. @_@
but, you...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/26/2016, 03:00
Replies: 25
Views: 5,084
Posted By Maverick194
it still working... but I got 1 question.. did...

it still working... but I got 1 question.. did you get banned for abused this bug??
because GM easy trace if someone abused a bug~ so, I need an answer.. did you get banned for this bug? if not,...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/14/2016, 06:25
Replies: 75
Views: 23,655
Posted By Maverick194
owh.... I wish it working fine for 'Zeruel'......

owh.... I wish it working fine for 'Zeruel'... since I need to leveling from Lv.84 to Lv.85~ lazy to move character to portal.. take alot of energy~ :(
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/14/2016, 01:26
Replies: 75
Views: 23,655
Posted By Maverick194
Well~ so far so good~ but, why 'Super Stage Hack'...

Well~ so far so good~ but, why 'Super Stage Hack' didn't work properly at 'Zeruel' and working until half dungeon at 'Zeruel Boarder' dungeon~?? more like, it didn't active at all~ I try many times,...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/12/2016, 10:55
Replies: 75
Views: 23,655
Posted By Maverick194
1 question... Does Super Stage Hack working on...

1 question... Does Super Stage Hack working on Hungry Pet's??

EDIT : I already test this hack, its WORKING fine BUT my Anti-Virus detect that this hack gonna change my IP Address. But it didn't...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/31/2016, 13:50
Replies: 105
Views: 55,642
Posted By Maverick194
did this hack still working? EDIT : I...

did this hack still working?

EDIT : I already test the hack... its working.. but I keep getting crash many times before I can use it in-game... and.. after I got in-game, after few stage dungeon,...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/28/2016, 20:47
Replies: 41
Views: 28,129
Posted By Maverick194
well~ actually.. it not happen in PvP... since...

well~ actually.. it not happen in PvP... since the one who report me when I play Hero dungeon... I just want to help newbie in Hero dungeon for their Class unlock quest... and someone who hate me and...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/26/2016, 19:25
Replies: 41
Views: 28,129
Posted By Maverick194
Well~ Stacking item sound great... but, you all...

Well~ Stacking item sound great... but, you all need to careful, since not all player like hackers.. if they saw you have crazy stats SSS rank with low level and stupid equipment, they will report to...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/26/2016, 19:18
Replies: 105
Views: 55,642
Posted By Maverick194
and why did this cheat appear at news... did...

and why did this cheat appear at news... did someone update it? or did it work?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/21/2016, 12:54
Replies: 608
Views: 238,833
Posted By Maverick194
why you need 30 gacha scroll when GM already give...

why you need 30 gacha scroll when GM already give you 60 scholl and 28k VP~ >_>??
you can spend those 28k VP (1k increase daily for some unknown reason @_@) for gacha scroll.. @_@
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/21/2016, 12:52
Replies: 77
Views: 41,531
Posted By Maverick194
some time the ads won't show up for me too... I...

some time the ads won't show up for me too... I just, end process and open back normally~ or you can remove adblock from IE~ go ahead try it~
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/18/2016, 19:48
Replies: 77
Views: 41,531
Posted By Maverick194
working fine for me... just, I need to off my...

working fine for me... just, I need to off my antivirus before extracting~
my antivirus deleting this Hack and also my Main.exe.. detect as virus... dmn u antivirus..
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/31/2014, 09:47
Replies: 35
Views: 5,738
Posted By Maverick194
see.. I told you.. just edit a few thing and.....

see.. I told you.. just edit a few thing and.. wala.. new update hack~

I'm not forcing you to do what I want.. just I would like to know if got Rin 'Transformation Unlimited Time' hack. well, I...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/31/2014, 08:49
Replies: 36
Views: 6,968
Posted By Maverick194
the hack code has nothing to do with new update...

the hack code has nothing to do with new update stuff.. only character ability hack~ just need to change the location injector. that's all. since X-Trap still not update, the old hack just need to...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/28/2014, 05:40
Replies: 36
Views: 6,968
Posted By Maverick194
that's why many people didn't use Windows 8~...

that's why many people didn't use Windows 8~ because Win8 is unstable like WinVista~ Win7 more stable OS like XP~ so, change your Windows into Win7~ :3
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/27/2014, 17:22
Replies: 36
Views: 6,968
Posted By Maverick194
TESTED. THE HACK IS WORKING ON WIN7 ULTIMATE...

TESTED. THE HACK IS WORKING ON WIN7 ULTIMATE 64BIT.

TESTED IN BATTLE. NO CRASH AND NO DETECT AND THE HACK WORKING NORMALLY.

THANK YOU FOR THE HACK. :handsdown:


EDIT : I HATE TO SAY BUT,...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/27/2014, 14:00
Replies: 36
Views: 6,968
Posted By Maverick194
doesn't work~ at all kind of OS that I have now~...

doesn't work~ at all kind of OS that I have now~ >_>
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/18/2014, 10:36
Replies: 1,139
Views: 144,367
Posted By Maverick194
where should I give you hwid? at PM or here? ...

where should I give you hwid? at PM or here?
because already send my hwid at you via PM.. but no respond from you.. :(
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/17/2014, 13:57
Replies: 1,139
Views: 144,367
Posted By Maverick194
oh.. ok ok.. I understand.. ty..

oh.. ok ok.. I understand.. ty..
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/17/2014, 11:57
Replies: 1,139
Views: 144,367
Posted By Maverick194
what is hwid?? just wondering.. sorry, just I...

what is hwid?? just wondering.. sorry, just I didn't use hack for long time~ so, I don't know any new word~
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/08/2013, 12:56
Replies: 418
Views: 55,934
Posted By Maverick194
I already try many times.. but only Card hack is...

I already try many times.. but only Card hack is working.. weapon, character, shop hack all didn't work at all.. why?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/08/2013, 11:57
Replies: 499
Views: 46,404
Posted By Maverick194
my I ask... is this hack is permanent change? or...

my I ask... is this hack is permanent change? or it just temporary until I off my hack?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.