Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: netbat
Forum: All Points Bulletin 10/11/2012, 16:54
Replies: 16
Views: 1,805
Posted By netbat
Yup, AA looks really fake. ...

Yup,

AA looks really fake.
ArtificialAiming.net All Points Bulletin: Reloaded (APB:R) - YouTube ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

You noobs, I bought it myself. Its the best there...
Forum: Trading 08/02/2012, 10:45
Replies: 6
Views: 743
Posted By netbat
It didnt came out right, I meant it in the...

It didnt came out right, I meant it in the following context.

I got HWID banned by AimJunkies.
Bought the AA cheat, with the HWID spoofer.

Can play again.
Forum: Trading 08/01/2012, 23:15
Replies: 6
Views: 743
Posted By netbat
It's working fine for me, and I got hardware...

It's working fine for me, and I got hardware banned. :3

I got HWID banned by AimJunkies.
Bought the AA cheat, with the HWID spoofer.

Can play again.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.