Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: unknown-420
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 09/22/2012, 18:24
Replies: 1,679
Views: 291,657
Posted By unknown-420
I might have missed an answer for this but why...

I might have missed an answer for this but why does it not allow me to log in when starting up even though I can access as trial. I have signed up as a member at the website provided already, whats...
Forum: Cabal Online 08/14/2012, 20:49
Replies: 1,402
Views: 258,709
Posted By unknown-420
[REQUEST] I keep getting DCed using psc bot. I...

[REQUEST] I keep getting DCed using psc bot. I need someone to either help me use properly or advise a similar bot please.

Thanks for your generosity!
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 08/01/2012, 19:13
Replies: 99
Views: 24,512
Posted By unknown-420
Even though it is an only one day trial I gave it...

Even though it is an only one day trial I gave it a try, now I have it saying success and enjoy but the little time I would have had to enjoy what would have been nice is less of a letdown because it...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/27/2012, 18:58
Replies: 243
Views: 33,894
Posted By unknown-420
I downloaded and unziped, I start the program and...

I downloaded and unziped, I start the program and get the closing in 3 seconds after opening cabalmain.exe but no commands work in-game?
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.