Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: arlinamid
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/23/2020, 11:35
Replies: 0
Views: 1,594
Posted By arlinamid
Error Compiling server files on freebsd 12 64bit

Hi guys!
I need some help for compiling server files on freebsd 12 64bit.
When I compiling the server files everything looks fine, the compiled object are 32 bit, but linker can't find a 32 bit...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/23/2018, 20:27
Replies: 0
Views: 636
Posted By arlinamid
[3ds max] run/walk animation need help

Hi, I'm looking for a person or description in English, German, etc. who would explain it with a picture / video explaining how mob run / walk animation can be done rightly. I had more persuasions....
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.