Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sezginsygl1
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/20/2014, 01:42
Replies: 4
Views: 440
Posted By sezginsygl1
I can do this example: ...

I can do this example:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Skype: freeray7
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/20/2014, 01:31
Replies: 20
Views: 1,345
Posted By sezginsygl1
Placement games?

Placement games?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/20/2014, 01:23
Replies: 4
Views: 224
Posted By sezginsygl1
I can vouch for placement games.

I can vouch for placement games.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/20/2014, 01:23
Replies: 40
Views: 2,882
Posted By sezginsygl1
If you are Challenger on TR. You are Diamond 3 on...

If you are Challenger on TR. You are Diamond 3 on EUW. I think.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/19/2014, 20:33
Replies: 2
Views: 291
Posted By sezginsygl1
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/19/2014, 03:38
Replies: 7
Views: 306
Posted By sezginsygl1
10 euro 30 level unranked account. Have 3 rune...

10 euro 30 level unranked account. Have 3 rune page, 18 champ.

My skype: freeray7
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/18/2014, 20:53
Replies: 9
Views: 269
Posted By sezginsygl1
Güzelmiş. Good acc.

Güzelmiş. Good acc.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/18/2014, 10:57
Replies: 3
[Selling] B5 Account EUW
Views: 264
Posted By sezginsygl1
7$ ?

7$ ?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/18/2014, 10:48
Replies: 16
Views: 597
Posted By sezginsygl1
do you want trade: ...

do you want trade:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/18/2014, 01:24
Replies: 2
Views: 272
Posted By sezginsygl1
u want trade?...

u want trade? [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/18/2014, 01:22
Replies: 2
Views: 291
Posted By sezginsygl1
Skype: freeray7

Skype: freeray7
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/17/2014, 21:39
Replies: 448
Views: 30,163
Posted By sezginsygl1
bought one smurf

bought one smurf
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/17/2014, 21:30
Replies: 2
Views: 291
Posted By sezginsygl1
I need unranked or ranked account(EUW or EUNE)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

This games I have.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/17/2014, 21:27
Replies: 58
Views: 2,827
Posted By sezginsygl1
You accept trade for steam account? (Include Call...

You accept trade for steam account? (Include Call of Duty Ghosts, CS 1.6, CS Source and more games?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/17/2014, 05:24
Replies: 1
Views: 248
Posted By sezginsygl1
I need powerlevel

My account is 15.5 level i need to 20 level. I have xp boost. Send your offer. +50 tbm plz
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/29/2013, 21:12
Replies: 25
Views: 6,171
Posted By sezginsygl1
Please video tutorial.

Please video tutorial.
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.