Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: CptShady
Forum: Wolcen Trading 03/06/2020, 04:20
Replies: 0
Views: 447
Posted By CptShady
Cheap Wolcen Gold & Primordial Affinity & Items & Orbs

Wolcen Gold
Stock: 35m+
Price: 1$ / 1m




Wolcen Primordial Afinity
Stock: 3m+
Price: 1$ / 100k
Forum: Path of Exile Trading 02/10/2020, 00:51
Replies: 2
Views: 349
Posted By CptShady
Check your inbox, I sent you a pm.

Check your inbox, I sent you a pm.
Forum: Path of Exile Trading 02/06/2020, 06:10
Replies: 2
Views: 349
Posted By CptShady
EXALTEDS ON METAMORPH SC - HANDFARMED - NO BOTS/SCRIPTS

Hello guys, I'm looking to sell ex's on metamorph sc, I didn't use any bots/scripts to do this so everything it's safe.

Metamorph SC

Stock: 150+
Price: 0.36$ (Paypal: F&F)
Forum: Path of Exile Trading 01/25/2016, 03:10
Replies: 0
Views: 282
Posted By CptShady
Path of Exile - Talisman SC - Witch lvl 92 - 100k dps ice nova!

Hello,I'm looking to sell my poe account which has a witch lvl 91 on talisman league with the ice nova build.

UPDATE(1/14) : CHARACTER IS LEVEL 92!


This build is best for fast clearing maps,...
Forum: Blade & Soul Trading 01/25/2016, 03:08
Replies: 0
Views: 316
Posted By CptShady
Selling Gold on EU server - Ebon Hall[Private seller]

Hello, currently I'm looking to sell my gold on BnS , EU - Ebon Hall. Gold is farmed by me ,no bots,no resell no nothing. I dont have big stock like some sites but u will be sure its hard work farmed...
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 03/08/2015, 21:00
Replies: 12
Views: 919
Posted By CptShady
Online!

Online!
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 03/03/2015, 16:48
Replies: 12
Views: 919
Posted By CptShady
Up for more orders!

Up for more orders!
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 03/01/2015, 12:55
Replies: 12
Views: 919
Posted By CptShady
Online

Online
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 02/27/2015, 10:59
Replies: 12
Views: 919
Posted By CptShady
Up for more orders!

Up for more orders!
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 02/23/2015, 16:03
Replies: 12
Views: 919
Posted By CptShady
Online!

Online!
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 02/22/2015, 19:04
Replies: 12
Views: 919
Posted By CptShady
Up for more orders

Up for more orders
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 02/20/2015, 03:20
Replies: 12
Views: 919
Posted By CptShady
Up for more orders

Up for more orders
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 02/18/2015, 13:54
Replies: 12
Views: 919
Posted By CptShady
Yes, I'm up for more orders ! Up for more...

Yes, I'm up for more orders !

Up for more orders!
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 02/17/2015, 18:55
Replies: 12
Views: 919
Posted By CptShady
Season 2 Europe - Plvling/Rifts/Grifts/Bounties - Everything !

Do you want to play on season but don't have enough time to play and need a boost?

I'm offering services only on EUROPE - SEASON , I set prices for standard services but if you have a special...
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 02/01/2015, 16:29
Replies: 0
Views: 320
Posted By CptShady
Gold on Eu Alliance- Sylvanas! Cheap!

Looking to sell my gold on sylvanas eu alliance.

Price: 0.35e/1k
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 01/17/2015, 03:47
Replies: 22
Views: 11,096
Posted By CptShady
before the quest there was no ogres, now I did...

before the quest there was no ogres, now I did the quest some ogres appeared but there are not big packs like you have in yt video. Should I go for all quests in this zone?
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 01/16/2015, 17:20
Replies: 4
Views: 433
Posted By CptShady
One of the best boosters out there, great service!

One of the best boosters out there, great service!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/05/2013, 02:26
Replies: 1
Views: 387
Posted By CptShady
refresh

refresh
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/03/2013, 05:22
Replies: 1
Views: 387
Posted By CptShady
Level 30 account -EUNE- Fresh account!

It's perfect for smurfs , its an empty account :

- 2 rune pages
- 20.000 IP
- 45 RP

It's fresh level 30, no ranked games .

I'm looking for offers, western union or paypal, but I...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/03/2012, 20:27
Replies: 0
Views: 541
Posted By CptShady
WTS[Eu-Ne] Very good account - over 15k rp spent.

EU-NE League of Legends account

RP:3685 IP:1799 IP Boosts:300

Normal Wins: 544(platinum)
Takedowns:16531(platinum)
Monster and minion kills:111473(platinum)
...
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 08/09/2012, 16:52
Replies: 0
Views: 255
Posted By CptShady
[EU]Selling Powerleveling services with stream! 1-60 2M/5euro paypal

I'm offering powerleveling services with a level 60 Wizard - 65k dps - , very fast leveling(you will need experience items for fast way)
Send me invite ingame with message in description( Character,...
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 07/20/2012, 17:03
Replies: 0
Views: 403
Posted By CptShady
[Buy]Gw2 beta key 20-22july

I want to buy a GuildWars 2 EU Beta key for 20-22july. I'll pay 1.50 euro via paypal or with gold in Diablo 3(500k). Pm me or leave here a message.
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.