Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Zankza
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 08/01/2012, 01:52
Replies: 116
Views: 12,950
Posted By Zankza
I love when you don't show the rest of...

I love when you don't show the rest of conversation ;)
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 07/30/2012, 16:43
Replies: 116
Views: 12,950
Posted By Zankza
We did that already :)

We did that already :)
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 07/28/2012, 03:07
Replies: 116
Views: 12,950
Posted By Zankza
Give us an break, we just came out and we will...

Give us an break, we just came out and we will continue develop real time, the forum is almost ready.

And there is two GM ingame right now.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 07/27/2012, 14:38
Replies: 1,057
Views: 230,339
Posted By Zankza
node server normal ABOI 96.31.84.215 30002 26 1

node server normal ABOI 96.31.84.215 30002 26 1
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 07/27/2012, 14:11
Replies: 1,057
Views: 230,339
Posted By Zankza
I'm not the developer nor played the game itself...

I'm not the developer nor played the game itself very much, by assuming update is some client version, and node is for serverlist.ini ?

Why don't you just get our patch at Avenge of the Immortals...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 07/27/2012, 13:59
Replies: 1,057
Views: 230,339
Posted By Zankza
Yeah it's really working, you can join me play ;)

Yeah it's really working, you can join me play ;)
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 07/27/2012, 13:43
Replies: 1,057
Views: 230,339
Posted By Zankza
We are still in progress of preparing everything...

We are still in progress of preparing everything else as i'm typing this post, but right now you can register and download patch and play!
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 07/27/2012, 13:27
Replies: 1,057
Views: 230,339
Posted By Zankza
New private server: Avenge Of Immortals! ...

New private server: Avenge Of Immortals!

Avenge of the Immortals ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 07/24/2012, 05:20
Replies: 1,057
Views: 230,339
Posted By Zankza
Hi everyone, I am lanuching a server but before I...

Hi everyone, I am lanuching a server but before I can do that I need a name for the server itself, So if anyone has great ideas or name, please suggest at here.

Help us pick server name |...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 07/15/2012, 22:19
Replies: 145
Views: 23,991
Posted By Zankza
Relax. Credits will be added once i've done with...

Relax. Credits will be added once i've done with my guide.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 07/14/2012, 21:24
Replies: 145
Views: 23,991
Posted By Zankza
I've published guide to setup server Setting...

I've published guide to setup server

Setting up BOI server | ServerDev Development ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 07/14/2012, 07:12
Replies: 145
Views: 23,991
Posted By Zankza
I'll be publishing exclusive guide at my own...

I'll be publishing exclusive guide at my own forum later.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 07/14/2012, 03:47
Replies: 145
Views: 23,991
Posted By Zankza
http://i.minus.com/j9tZ9fwMcpIXu.png...

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])


OH btw, that was with account "test:123" so please don't tell me it doesn't exist.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 07/13/2012, 21:33
Replies: 145
Views: 23,991
Posted By Zankza
Add me too as well. Skype : simplyvolcom3

Add me too as well. Skype : simplyvolcom3
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 07/13/2012, 19:16
Replies: 145
Views: 23,991
Posted By Zankza
Me and Axel are currently stucked in this phase...

Me and Axel are currently stucked in this phase where we are able to login client but however cannot create any character or retreive, we suspect that linux cannot connect MSSQL server.

Any help...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.