Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sskwidowmaker
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/10/2012, 20:51
Replies: 10
Views: 1,320
Posted By sskwidowmaker
Thanks for the heads up, I'm pretty bad about...

Thanks for the heads up, I'm pretty bad about doing just that.
Right now, I'm focusing on getting the server to a running state above getting the code behind it to the perfect state. However, when I...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/10/2012, 02:24
Replies: 10
Views: 1,320
Posted By sskwidowmaker
Announcing Co3mu

You've heard of CoEmu, CoEmu v2, and CoEmu v2 [NANO]; now, the next generation of CoEmu servers is here: Co3mu.

Co3mu is going to start as an open-source, community built project. This is a little...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.