Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: hzs5163
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 08/07/2012, 02:03
Replies: 165
Views: 17,348
Posted By hzs5163
Hey Silent just wanted to now where I am in line...

Hey Silent just wanted to now where I am in line for the 200 dbs on basilisk. Thanks
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 07/28/2012, 22:46
Replies: 18
Views: 1,495
Posted By hzs5163
I have a lvl 100 ninja you can use to farm on...

I have a lvl 100 ninja you can use to farm on basilisk. I need 300 dbs
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 07/28/2012, 05:18
Replies: 0
Views: 279
Posted By hzs5163
B>> +12 Tower and Fan Basilisk

Buying +12 tower and fan paying via paypal. Will pay first if you have a good rep.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 07/24/2012, 23:56
Replies: 165
Views: 17,348
Posted By hzs5163
Hi I need 200 dbs on basilisk for 300 usd

Hi I need 200 dbs on basilisk for 300 usd
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 07/24/2012, 03:24
Replies: 4
Views: 455
Posted By hzs5163
Can you pm what server?

Can you pm what server?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 07/23/2012, 02:35
Replies: 32
Views: 2,351
Posted By hzs5163
Could I get 200 on basilisk

Could I get 200 on basilisk
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.