Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: WyppyOne
Forum: Metin2 Trading 07/20/2018, 00:36
Replies: 1
Views: 218
Posted By WyppyOne
up

up
Forum: Metin2 Trading 07/17/2018, 21:27
Replies: 1
Views: 218
Posted By WyppyOne
[AELDRA] Lvl75 warrior + yang + items

Hi,I am selling a level 75 warrior on metin2 aeldra ( P aura of the sword, G berserk ):
-620kk cash
-over 330kk in small items (I will show you pics)
-Mount:boar 150 is coins
-Pet:baby lion 150...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 07/06/2018, 10:03
Replies: 0
Views: 743
Posted By WyppyOne
chr.GetInstanceType() doesn't work on every channel/for every metin stone

I downloaded the multi bot of "iPush" ( you can search it on google ) and it has some problems that I don't know how to solve ( on metin2 aeldra )
The bot uses chr.GetInstanceType() == 2 to check...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/03/2018, 00:00
Replies: 8
Views: 6,897
Posted By WyppyOne
This is stupid,it is not a bot to drop "unlimited...

This is stupid,it is not a bot to drop "unlimited dragon stones" and is not a release,you just use the function net.SendItemDropPacket() which drops an item on the ground,it drops from YOUR...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 06/30/2018, 18:18
Replies: 2
Views: 1,910
Posted By WyppyOne
Aeldra pick up system

So,aeldra metin2 has this system where you can
1.Pick up anything on the ground
2.Choose not to pick up weapons/armors/accesories

I couldn't find anything on the forum but I am guessing someone...
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 03/09/2017, 22:26
Replies: 0
Views: 875
Posted By WyppyOne
76k+ DUST 62 LEGENDARIES 9 GOLDEN HEROES 3 PORTRAITS 4 FULL EXPANSION

First of all,if you DE everything useless or extra cards you will have enough dust to craft every meta deck in the game and more.I wanted to make the full collection at some point so i kept every...
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 02/22/2017, 17:36
Replies: 3
Views: 696
Posted By WyppyOne
73k DUST 62 LEGENDARIES 9 GOLDEN HEROES 3 PORTRAITS 4 FULL EXPANSION

First of all,if you DE everything useless or extra cards you will have enough dust to craft every meta deck in the game and more.I wanted to make the full collection at some point so i kept every...
Forum: Middleman 02/20/2017, 20:55
Replies: 1
Views: 311
Posted By WyppyOne
I really need a middleman.

I really need a middleman.
Forum: Middleman 02/19/2017, 08:05
Replies: 1
Views: 311
Posted By WyppyOne
Searching for middleman !

I am looking to trade a hearthstone ( battle.net ) account for paypal money and I am looking for a trusted middleman with high ratings.
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 01/27/2017, 00:58
Replies: 25
Views: 1,894
Posted By WyppyOne
Up

Up
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 01/25/2017, 16:48
Replies: 25
Views: 1,894
Posted By WyppyOne
UP,waiting for offers

UP,waiting for offers
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 01/13/2017, 10:02
Replies: 25
Views: 1,894
Posted By WyppyOne
There are a lot of accounts that are cheap but...

There are a lot of accounts that are cheap but bad.
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 01/11/2017, 20:00
Replies: 25
Views: 1,894
Posted By WyppyOne
150€

150€
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 01/11/2017, 19:23
Replies: 25
Views: 1,894
Posted By WyppyOne
I am not giving it for $105 But yes,I still...

I am not giving it for $105

But yes,I still have the account
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 01/07/2017, 18:26
Replies: 25
Views: 1,894
Posted By WyppyOne
Don't try to scam me creating new accounts . ...

Don't try to scam me creating new accounts .
WE DO THE TRADE VIA MIDDLEMAN
YOU PAY HIM
I CHOOSE HIM ( a good one )
If you are still interested pm me.
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 01/06/2017, 17:35
Replies: 25
Views: 1,894
Posted By WyppyOne
If you are not serious please don't comment....

If you are not serious please don't comment. Nobody responded at their pms for days
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 01/03/2017, 20:45
Replies: 25
Views: 1,894
Posted By WyppyOne
Contacted you,feel free to nake offers,maybe they...

Contacted you,feel free to nake offers,maybe they are scamers
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 01/03/2017, 00:59
Replies: 25
Views: 1,894
Posted By WyppyOne
Up.I will contact you tomorrow

Up.I will contact you tomorrow
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 01/01/2017, 20:17
Replies: 25
Views: 1,894
Posted By WyppyOne
Up. I'm thinking about 105,waiting for others ....

Up. I'm thinking about 105,waiting for others . PS: make your offers in €
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 12/28/2016, 17:06
Replies: 25
Views: 1,894
Posted By WyppyOne
I have an $100 offer

I have an $100 offer
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 12/28/2016, 01:55
Replies: 25
Views: 1,894
Posted By WyppyOne
Yes

Yes
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 12/27/2016, 12:29
Replies: 25
Views: 1,894
Posted By WyppyOne
Up

Up
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 12/25/2016, 18:28
Replies: 25
Views: 1,894
Posted By WyppyOne
Up

Up
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 12/22/2016, 22:58
Replies: 25
Views: 1,894
Posted By WyppyOne
Up UP

Up

UP
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 12/19/2016, 16:37
Replies: 25
Views: 1,894
Posted By WyppyOne
Up

Up
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.