Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MakeItRain810
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/31/2007, 18:29
Replies: 15
Views: 1,968
Posted By MakeItRain810
ohh gee ur post was a really big help sum1 +k him...

ohh gee ur post was a really big help sum1 +k him for that nice addition. we're discussing a problem here and trying/hoping to get it solved eventually, but thanks for your effort, you've gotten us...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/31/2007, 17:41
Replies: 15
Views: 1,968
Posted By MakeItRain810
wow this sucks... hopefully sum1 is kind enough...

wow this sucks... hopefully sum1 is kind enough to make a DIY for 1.16 and save us all LoL. I'm serious im lvl 116 and 33 pct trojan, sv got me 30 to 40pct a day i was hoping to get rb by the middle...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/31/2007, 17:12
Replies: 15
Views: 1,968
Posted By MakeItRain810
I dont know why, if its a new autopatch or...

I dont know why, if its a new autopatch or something, but I had the cracked sv 1.15 running last night, and it was running fine, now i turn it on this morning, and it gives me an error message, so I...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/02/2007, 01:07
Replies: 21
Views: 2,238
Posted By MakeItRain810
BabyIcey mets 300-400k and dbs 50-55kk :(. The...

BabyIcey mets 300-400k and dbs 50-55kk :(. The cheapest server i've heard of/been in is Triumph but that server is also jam packed so you may not be able to log in everytime if its full. Thats also...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/01/2007, 19:32
Replies: 0
Views: 459
Posted By MakeItRain810
I have sv cracked, i used the CRACKING SV DIY,...

I have sv cracked, i used the CRACKING SV DIY, its really easy, but anyway, it works great, i get my now lvl 112 tro about 50pct on a good day with it. And for a lvl 112 50pct in one day is the same...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/27/2007, 02:06
Replies: 3
Views: 406
Posted By MakeItRain810
unfortunately im not really satisfied, i just...

unfortunately im not really satisfied, i just want to know is there a way to keep sv cracked permanently or do i have to crack it again every time I close and then re-open the program....
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/27/2007, 01:48
Replies: 3
Views: 406
Posted By MakeItRain810
Hi, i couldnt find the old topic i had the other...

Hi, i couldnt find the old topic i had the other day, but it was asking about how to get sv with the new patch and some nice guy told me about his cracking sv diy tutorial. I used it and in 2 mins i...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/25/2007, 01:02
Replies: 5
Views: 613
Posted By MakeItRain810
thanks i appreciate it, but will this sv work...

thanks i appreciate it, but will this sv work with the latest patch(4350-4351) ?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/24/2007, 23:37
Replies: 5
Views: 613
Posted By MakeItRain810
I think alot of people are having this problem...

I think alot of people are having this problem and have questions similar to mine, I accidentally got the new patch not knowing that it would stop my cracked sv from working, I would like to put 4349...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 05/22/2007, 23:39
Replies: 193
Views: 33,631
Posted By MakeItRain810
This worked for me before and I am just here to...

This worked for me before and I am just here to let everyone know of it. First I want to acknowledge that DBs are perfectly random, BUT this order of mets is a good sign. Yes I have only 1 post atm...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.