Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Kagpu
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/31/2020, 10:57
Replies: 383
Views: 66,399
Posted By Kagpu
I love Ares already, so definitely in!

I love Ares already, so definitely in!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/02/2018, 07:40
Replies: 2,387
Views: 333,126
Posted By Kagpu
Some quests just have bad drop rates. I think...

Some quests just have bad drop rates. I think that's how joymax originally coded some quests to be.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/02/2018, 21:59
Replies: 2,387
Views: 333,126
Posted By Kagpu
Exp rate 1, says on the first post. Double exp...

Exp rate 1, says on the first post. Double exp every day for 4 hours.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/09/2018, 18:24
Replies: 26
Views: 2,915
Posted By Kagpu
And the FB posts too. The translations FB offers...

And the FB posts too. The translations FB offers dont make much sense
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/09/2018, 09:53
Replies: 26
Views: 2,915
Posted By Kagpu
Sounds good, but may I suggest you translate the...

Sounds good, but may I suggest you translate the website to English also and post any fb post with the English translation
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/06/2018, 09:41
Replies: 2,387
Views: 333,126
Posted By Kagpu
This is the best server I have found. Old school...

This is the best server I have found. Old school silkroad at its best.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/03/2018, 19:37
Replies: 932
Views: 57,825
Posted By Kagpu
Server offline? Can't even access the website ...

Server offline? Can't even access the website

EDIT: Works now
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/31/2018, 23:34
Replies: 29
Views: 4,799
Posted By Kagpu
Any update since the last post? The idea sounds...

Any update since the last post? The idea sounds perfect for a new server, I really like the idea of low lvl gap to start with.
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.