Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: CYD
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/18/2025, 13:11
Replies: 90
Views: 41,206
Posted By CYD
At first, I was skeptical, but I decided to give...

At first, I was skeptical, but I decided to give it a try since there was a free test option on Discord. I messaged him and asked for a trial access the reply was fast. After testing it, I ended up...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 06/16/2025, 08:13
Replies: 121
Views: 51,485
Posted By CYD
Interesting, works fine now.

Interesting, works fine now.
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 04/06/2024, 15:54
Replies: 122
Views: 33,687
Posted By CYD
Doesn't work anymore. Why ask? Check 1st post.

Doesn't work anymore. Why ask? Check 1st post.
Forum: Lost Ark 04/06/2024, 15:53
Replies: 76
Views: 176,783
Posted By CYD
refund lol.

refund lol.
Forum: Lost Ark 06/01/2022, 14:55
Replies: 13
Views: 4,884
Posted By CYD
Yes aha… join date may 2022, 2 posts totally...

Yes aha… join date may 2022, 2 posts totally valid…rofl
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 05/30/2022, 09:21
Replies: 122
Views: 33,687
Posted By CYD
1- You didn't ask me anything. 2- I'm not the...

1- You didn't ask me anything.
2- I'm not the dev ask the developer.
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 05/27/2022, 08:18
Replies: 122
Views: 33,687
Posted By CYD
I'm sure he will attack me but don't really care....

I'm sure he will attack me but don't really care.

Bought yesterday, instant regret. No trial but I believed his marketing.

- no %hp use.. (lol) he said will implement later... ok maybe.
- no...
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 04/26/2022, 13:34
Replies: 568
Views: 51,879
Posted By CYD
Hi, im interested in lifetime.

Hi, im interested in lifetime.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/15/2014, 16:46
Replies: 211
Views: 91,536
Posted By CYD
xtrap blocked.

xtrap blocked.
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.