Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: BloodDiamond77
Forum: Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/03/2012, 18:21
Replies: 401
Views: 51,888
Posted By BloodDiamond77
Smile Thanks, it works now

Thanks, it works now
Forum: Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/27/2012, 23:00
Replies: 401
Views: 51,888
Posted By BloodDiamond77
I have installed all necessary programs are...

I have installed all necessary programs are required. Net Framework 4 and Visual C + + redistributable pack 2010th However when I run the Comunicator as an administrator I will always show that he is...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.