Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: the_ann
Forum: 9Dragons 06/22/2008, 03:23
Replies: 16
Views: 2,939
Posted By the_ann
Post Hmm...

I used this idea to level up my basic lightfoot to cheng 10, so that I could level it up when AFK...

1. Buy Crane embroidered satchets from Hefei general merchant
2. Run to the steps which lead...
Forum: 9Dragons 06/16/2008, 04:49
Replies: 16
Views: 2,503
Posted By the_ann
rofl talk about being opportunistic! Shame on you...

rofl talk about being opportunistic! Shame on you m2good...

Madalin91, there are rumors that the ads will be removed at the next update. Don't quit now!
Forum: 9Dragons 06/07/2008, 20:12
Replies: 379
Views: 115,851
Posted By the_ann
This trainer worked for me:...

This trainer worked for me: [Only registered and activated users can see links]. Big thanks to Drum for it!

If it doesn't work:

After downloading and installing...
Forum: 9Dragons 06/07/2008, 20:09
Replies: 134
Views: 47,393
Posted By the_ann
It's working perfectly. All you need to do is: ...

It's working perfectly. All you need to do is:

After downloading and installing the skill nuker,
> Go to c:\program files\9DSN\
> rename pinnacle.exe (or just pinnacle) to razerhid.exe (or just...
Forum: 9Dragons 06/07/2008, 16:38
Replies: 379
Views: 115,851
Posted By the_ann
@whyvern Could you please mention what...

@whyvern
Could you please mention what operating system you are using, what resolution and what refresh rate?
This will be very useful to us...
Forum: 9Dragons 06/06/2008, 21:03
Replies: 379
Views: 115,851
Posted By the_ann
Dizzy, thanks for the trainer. Great job! Too bad...

Dizzy, thanks for the trainer. Great job! Too bad it works only for one cycle... I'm sure you're working on a fix for that!

Could you please explain what the auto skill (first 4 buttons) is for?
...
Forum: 9Dragons 06/06/2008, 17:54
Replies: 379
Views: 115,851
Posted By the_ann
Yup... One cycle only... I'm gonna try an autokey...

Yup... One cycle only... I'm gonna try an autokey to press F10 at regular intervals... Ill post my findings here...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 06/06/2007, 18:00
Replies: 0
Views: 1,417
Posted By the_ann
I have searched for maybe 3 years now, but I...

I have searched for maybe 3 years now, but I haven't found a bot for A3 yet. Does anyone have one, or maybe guide me to one?

I think its a SQL based server, if thats any help to anyone. The link...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.