Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DarkSilkroad
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/23/2012, 12:18
Replies: 36
Views: 12,948
Posted By DarkSilkroad
Where did you found Non-English Parts ? If you...

Where did you found Non-English Parts ? If you mean the Forum - If you scroll down there is the English Section !
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/22/2012, 23:31
Replies: 36
Views: 12,948
Posted By DarkSilkroad
Silkroad Private Server - Dark Silkroad

Hey everyone ! I want to inform you about a really nice Silkroad Private Server ! It's called

DarkSilkroad

First I want to give you some facts :

ServerFiles vSro Files
LevelCap 125
Races ...
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/22/2012, 20:01
Replies: 4
Views: 936
Posted By DarkSilkroad
Silkroad Private Server - Dark Silkroad

Hey everyone ! I want to inform you about a really nice Silkroad Private Server ! It's called

DarkSilkroad

First I want to give you some facts :

ServerFiles vSro Files
LevelCap 120
Races ...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.