Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Qusai98
Forum: Metin2 07/12/2012, 13:12
Replies: 5
Views: 1,499
Posted By Qusai98
I have A problame when I run it and the...

I have A problame

when I run it and the charcter want to enter the game A massge show tell me that

U are use a P-Server or not the right virison

In the past I wasn't face this problame But...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.