Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: dzidex007
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/16/2017, 16:08
Replies: 2,350
Views: 317,813
Posted By dzidex007
No, v5dev.xyz don`t sell to Canada. I`m looking...

No, v5dev.xyz don`t sell to Canada. I`m looking for resellers.
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/15/2017, 23:02
Replies: 2,350
Views: 317,813
Posted By dzidex007
Where can I buy now? I bought earlier on bestbots...

Where can I buy now? I bought earlier on bestbots , becouse they shipping to Canada :( :(
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/09/2017, 07:33
Replies: 2,350
Views: 317,813
Posted By dzidex007
Nice :)

I have 9000 on X-3 (Solace with: LBC-10 ,10% damage boost with pet (radar) +x2 box )
Thanks Dev & others good job :)THANK YOU :) [no ufe]
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/25/2012, 08:46
Replies: 5,651
Views: 1,074,325
Posted By dzidex007
RED DOT

RED DOT :(
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/08/2012, 21:08
Replies: 5,651
Views: 1,074,325
Posted By dzidex007
Did you know any bot HP ??? please link:D

Did you know any bot HP ??? please link:D
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/08/2012, 07:25
Replies: 5,651
Views: 1,074,325
Posted By dzidex007
ship is flying but isn't collecting:( PLEASE...

ship is flying but isn't collecting:( PLEASE HELP:handsdown:
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.